Those planning on voting for Biden

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by JP, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Fowl Hunter

Fowl Hunter Senior Refuge Member

Private prisons. I believe that a republic needs to deal with crime morally.

The business model gets 100% of it's revenue from governments (taxes), then uses that revenue through lobbying to increase prisoner populations which gives them more revenue.

All 100% funded by taxes. More prisoners, longer sentences, more profits.

Prisoners should not be a source of profit for anyone.

And they don't save taxpayers $.

In Idaho there have been many reports of prisoner abuse in their private prisons.

GOP supports private prisons, dems don't.

In response to Saudi support - quit selling them bombs. Is Biden suppose to start bombing them to change our policies? Idiot question.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. tomturkey

tomturkey Elite Refuge Member

You do not need to worry about what Biden will do if elected. YOU need to worry about what the VP he choses to run with him is all about.

With his metal issues it will not be long until he is declared incompetent to hold office, like he is now.

WHUP ! Hen, JP and musher like this.
  3. musher

musher Elite Refuge Member

So you still can’t grasp how this works. So in Biden’s 40 or so years in politics did he ever do anything to stop selling Saudi bombs?

i see why everyone pretty much ignores you.

JP, Bigshot75, lugnut and 2 others like this.
  4. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Because it's blatantly obvious the GOP is doing nothing but lining their own pockets at this point.

Because I believe Health care needs to be reformed.

I believe the war on drugs needs to be ended.

I believe actions need to maintain the earth we live on.

and lastly,
    I believe Trumpism is a cult.

Phytoplankton likes this.
  5. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

how about you, Stump and the other left leaning folks who constantly bash Trump really enlighten us to what Biden has done positively in politics to help this country and their legal citizens over the last 40 years and also what you and others really feel he would do as president to help this country and their legal citizens.

Please don't come back with Trump bashes just the positive things Biden has done or would do if elected as president to help this country and their legal citizens.

Unlike you and others, I am not hear to bash Biden right now whether I agree with him or not. I really want to understand what things you and others feel he had done or will do to help this country. folks have been able to list many positive accomplishments Trump has done since being in office despite all kinds of attacks 24x7.

Bigshot75 and OneShotBandit like this.
  6. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

His wife and the Obamas will be holding his straight jacket for him as soon as he steps down from the Inauguration Podium upload_2020-7-13_11-45-6.jpg

7. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

How come it's fair to say "I don't like Trump but I think he's better than Biden" but the reverse is not true?

What had Trump done before becoming president? Biden's senate voting history is a matter of public record.

8. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Good question. I'd say before becoming president whatever Trump accomplished was pretty much apolitical. More than likely when lined up against Hillary, that was viewed as a sufficiently good thing to successfully meet our Constitutional Republic's standards for election. Now, lined up versus Joe, he remains not much of a politician ...and that's probably still a good thing.

9. boodog

boodog Elite Refuge Member

If the aforementioned reasons are the bases for your support of Biden, given all the other important issues a president must address, I second someone elses's motion on here to disenfranchise you.

Bigshot75 likes this.
  10. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Bigshot75 and IV Hunt like this.