Time for a No-Fly Zone

KENNEDY63

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well Since Mitt Romney says we need a No Fly Zone.........he's an idiot.

While I disagree with a lot of what Romney says and stands for- in this case, I think that you need to add the word "prescient" in front of idiot.

When even CNN admits that their guy Obama blundered - you might want to reconsider your take.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and agree with NATO. At least cool heads have prevailed there so far.

NATO leaders continue to fear that if the U.S. or any allied nations blocked Russian air abilities, the war would spill beyond Ukraine into Europe and could spark a "full-fledged war between NATO and Russia."

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... "historically ignorant bedwetters in a tizzy"

:doh And I thought you were above name calling.?:fp Now explain to me who wins a Nuclear War? Does M.A.D. mean anything to you?

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here's a good view from soeone who actually has military knowledge. Soungs like he has a firm handle on reality.

It's all over. Just a matter of time.

tripper

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
We're not going to impose a no fly zone or BOG. Why, because Brandon said so. Now the question is, why in hell would he tell Russia what we are not going to do? That's the last thing you want a potential adversary to know. Let them guess.
We now have a village idiot running a country.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he has a firm handle on reality.

It's all over. Just a matter of time.
Unfortunately I think this is correct. He is also right that we instantly forget what has happened since 2014. The only question to be answered is if we get in and start ww3 or are we content to stay with our proxy war.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're not going to impose a no fly zone or BOG. Why, because Brandon said so. Now the question is, why in hell would he tell Russia what we are not going to do? That's the last thing you want a potential adversary to know. Let them guess.
We now have a village idiot running a country.
Didn't his boss (Pres. Hussein) do the same kind of thing i.e. Troop pull out? They CAN'T keep their mouths shut AND these are the people who have access to all the Gov't's secrets? :doh

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If we give the Ukrainians the Migs they want what’s going to happen if a flight of them get jumped by a flight of Russian Migs and the Ukrainian Migs get chased into a NATO country?

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If we give the Ukrainians the Migs they want what’s going to happen if a flight of them get jumped by a flight of Russian Migs and the Ukrainian Migs get chased into a NATO country?
We radio the Russians (and, Ukrainians) there's fresh hot kielbasa at the Warsaw airport and to stop by for a bite.