Time to get real……

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by SB2MAG, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Dirk Van Schmaldlerson

Dirk Van Schmaldlerson Elite Refuge Member

I’ve seen some pretty cringe worthy sights while knocking on doors for permission over the years. One of the best was an early 80’s lady with just a button up shirt on, it was only closed with the middle button. Let’s just say that gravity had taken full effect.

woodiefanatic and SB2MAG like this.
  2. Ducker 4 Ever

Ducker 4 Ever Elite Refuge Member

just-saw-tits-got-a-semi-chub.jpg

3. woodiefanatic

woodiefanatic Elite Refuge Member

Hopefully @Dirk Van Schmaldlerson used a truck and a tow strap to roll it over so he isn’t using walker for 3 months like someone else.

4. take'm

take'm Elite Refuge Member

For The right whitetail/ duck property, id figure something out :cool:

Bclick likes this.
  5. Banded1

Banded1 Elite Refuge Member

Still have a 10” long chin beard burned into my retinas that a 90 year old woman was sporting in Iowa.

Also in Iowa, was an old guy named Leo who seemingly only wore wife beaters with 1/2 a lump of Copenhagen down the front of it. If I was lucky he answered the door. If not, it was Mrs Leo who was usually also wearing 1/2 a lump of Copenhagen on the front of her moo-moo.

6. woodiefanatic

woodiefanatic Elite Refuge Member

Once when we were in Dakota we rolled up to an old farm house. Kinda looked like someone was living there but pretty run down. Cats everywhere. In the windows and outside. Some hippie lady, straight out of the 70’s with dreadlocks answers the door. Figured we were about to get read the riot act for killing innocent animals. Instead she gave us permission and just requested that we give her one plucked mallard she could roast for dinner.

7. mister gadwall

mister gadwall Senior Refuge Member

About 20 years ago I Knocked on a door ten a.m. in middle of nowhere in rural Nebraska seeking turkey permission and @ fifty year old man opens the front door and is standing absolutely buck naked and said "no turkey hunting ' but you can come in for coffee. I never said a word , just turned, and pretty much ran to the truck and never looked back. As I sped off in fast retreat he was standing on front porch. Still buck naked. True story.

8. Bclick

Bclick Elite Refuge Member

Genius move by that fella, think it works on census workers?

mister gadwall and pointblind like this.
  9. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

How many turkeys you end up killin on that fellas place?

10. mister gadwall

mister gadwall Senior Refuge Member

Two actually in the next door neighbor ground. Turns out it was his cousin he said that freaked me out. He said the guy never wears clothes until it is critically cold. Also said he might be “ strange”. An Einstein observation I thought.

Bclick likes this.