Trump backed candidates

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How bout desantis/Candace Owens?

Candace Owens wouldn’t be bad at all but in my opinion Nikki Haley has more of the political management experience.

Candace Owens is very well liked in my circle of friends and family.

tripper

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Candace Owens wouldn’t be bad at all but in my opinion Nikki Haley has more of the political management experience.

Candace Owens is very well liked in my circle of friends and family.
Couldn't agree more with a Desantis/Haley ticket. Winning combination. Owens would be a great White House press secretary.

Squaller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
trumP is a power in the GOP and this shows it.
Over-rated by the right, and under-rated by the left. He got some judges elected... Many of his great policies were executive orders, which got reversed with the new guy... He was up against a biased and arguably untruthful press, all the while continuously loading a gun and shooting himself in the foot.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll say it again…I hope Trump endorses but doesn’t run. Biden has already defeated himself and Kamala can’t save the Executive branch for the democrats.

In my opinion and it’s only based on not wanting to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory I believe a DeSantis/Nikki Haley ticket would be a less controversial ticket.

Trump is an American hero but the man is hated by democrat cowards. We need to win and win solidly to protect the SCOTUS and our status in the World.

China may settle it all after November when Xi gets appointed Chairman for life.

We better be strong or we’ll be dead. Another democrat president and we’re dead. We can’t risk this election to the pedophile Trump haters.
OT: two words: Michele Obama-JMO

MALLARD MAGICIAN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

In my opinion and it’s only based on not wanting to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory I believe a DeSantis/Nikki Haley ticket would be a less controversial ticket.

Trump is an American hero but the man is hated by democrat cowards. We need to win and win solidly to protect the SCOTUS and our status in the World.”

And WHAT makes you believe “they” ?including the media, is going to HATE Desantis any less than Trump? What makes you believe they will not try and make a cartoon character out of Haley? Just because she is a woman you think she’s off limits to them???

Hell you could run Tim Scott, a truly “articulate” black man, and because he is conservative he would be made out to have been a slave owner himself.

IF you believe TRUMP is the absolute best man for the job? You run him, you support him, you stand beside and behind him, and you VOTE for him. Fear of the opinions of the left be damn. If he is what’s best for this country then that’s who we need.

I don’t know that he is or isn’t, but I despise this cowardly fear of the opposition… you aren’t getting their votes for damn sure, and your never going to get the truth nor a glowing review from about our candidates.

Hell look what they did to the mushy *** GW Bush, McCain, and Romney! If they can’t find favor in those limp wrist RINOs, you think they going to roll over for Desantis?

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Stay with the best man. Why does it have to be a coed pres/vp? The best two people are Trump and DeSantis, period. That’s gonna step on some toes and even republicans will fear the loss of women voters. Well, a sensible woman or person period, should understand that it has nothing to do with white male dominance. If I wasn’t going to pick who I thought was best, why the crap waste the time or later have regrets because I rescinded on my ideals. Pick, promote and back the two best and strongest. Don’t be a beech and over complicate it.

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Trump is an American hero but the man is hated by democrat cowards. We need to win and win solidly to protect the SCOTUS and our status in the World.”

And WHAT makes you believe “they” ?including the media, is going to HATE Desantis any less than Trump? What makes you believe they will not try and make a cartoon character out of Haley? Just because she is a woman you think she’s off limits to them???

Hell you could run Tim Scott, a truly “articulate” black man, and because he is conservative he would be made out to have been a slave owner himself.

IF you believe TRUMP is the absolute best man for the job? You run him, you support him, you stand beside and behind him, and you VOTE for him. Fear of the opinions of the left be damn. If he is what’s best for this country then that’s who we need.

I don’t know that he is or isn’t, but I despise this cowardly fear of the opposition… you aren’t getting their votes for damn sure, and your never going to get the truth nor a glowing review from about our candidates.

Hell look what they did to the mushy *** GW Bush, McCain, and Romney! If they can’t find favor in those limp wrist RINOs, you think they going to roll over for Desantis?
:clap

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’ll say it again…I hope Trump endorses but doesn’t run. Biden has already defeated himself and Kamala can’t save the Executive branch for the democrats.

Trump is an American hero but the man is hated by democrat cowards. We need to win and win solidly to protect the SCOTUS and our status in the World.

China may settle it all after November when Xi gets appointed Chairman for life.

We better be strong or we’ll be dead. Another democrat president and we’re dead. We can’t risk this election to the pedophile Trump haters.
34022706-CB54-4A34-8DDA-AE95A8C70C6C.jpeg

Latest posts