trumP pleating the 5th what a Sally, transparent, complaining no one defending him and he clams up LMAO

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You would think @Lip Shooter lippy would know this with all his military training.
Never knew take a photo of a folder holding secret documents was the crime, I thought it was the content (hint inside) the folder one could get in trouble for if they took a photo of it. Lean something everyday (but I will look into it first)

JoJer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The 5th was pled to avoid the "perjury trap."
I got the impression that Trump pleading the 5th was more like, "So you say, let's see your evidence".

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Never knew take a photo of a folder holding secret documents was the crime, I thought it was the content (hint inside) the folder one could get in trouble for if they took a photo of it. Lean something everyday (but I will look into it first)
Then no proof secret stuff was in it. And it shouldn’t have been in a safe with a doc cover on it. But you knew that, right?

J.Bennett

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I got the impression that Trump pleading the 5th was more like, "So you say, let's see your evidence".
In a criminal trial, yes. In a civil trial, not so much since the jury is allowed to make an adverse inference based on it. In other words, in a civil case, if the question is, "Did you purposefully understate the value of your assets in order to reduce the amount that you would have to pay in taxes?" and the person being asked pleads the 5th, the jury can assume that the answer is actually "yes."

Now that's not to say that it wasn't the right thing to do, just that pleading the 5th in a civil proceeding has different repercussions than it does in a criminal trial.

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If a person sends the DOJ a photo of top secret documents in a former presidents residence, in clear violation of the law (felony) and the person has not been forthcoming before in what they had taken/have, what should the DOJ do?
You said top secret documents, not folder, did you not?
So now you are changing your story. First you said top secret documents and now you are saying the folder. It's a good thing you can't go back now and change your original post to cover your azz.

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
He did not appoint him did he :) LOL
Are you laughing at your own stupidity? You said Trump "took the seat" of Garland. No he didn`t. Trump wasn`t even elected yet when Garland was nominated by obama. McConnell blocked it. Trump had nothing to do with Garlands non nomination. Again idiot.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You said top secret documents, not folder, did you not?

So now you are changing your story. First you said top secret documents and now you are saying the folder. It's a good thing you can't go back now and change your original post to cover your azz.

You didn't know that's how lippY is? That's his MO, he never said he served in the military, he said "he wasn't afraid to serve in that military again" super ambiguous right? He likes to play the word play game so he can say gotcha. He's a pos. Just realize that every time you interact with him.

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn't know that's how lippY is? That's his MO, he never said he served in the military, he said "he wasn't afraid to serve in that military again" super ambiguous right? He likes to play the word play game so he can say gotcha. He's a pos. Just realize that every time you interact with him.
I know. Just like to show other people what he is.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Did he actually say that? I missed that.

Seems in character.

Latest posts