Turkey hunt in duck gear.

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by stuffinducks, Apr 10, 2011.

1. stuffinducks

stuffinducks Elite Refuge Member

rmk800,

When I got home...:doh I took my blow dryer to it and fluffed it up a bit for some better pictures. :yes

I should have taken the bird back to the hills with my camo and taken some new pics. But I was to tired. Besides, the memory will be burned into my mind for a very long long time.

I think I'm going to have a garage sale on all my duck gear next year. :amen I think I've found my new passion! ;)

Thanks everyone!!!

SD

2. Extex

Extex Elite Refuge Member

With the rio's the older 4+ birds will be darker - not as much bronze. Spurs are not a good indicator - genetics will influence that more. At distance those big ol boss grandpas look solid black and will usually have a shorter beard cause they drag it on the ground more ;)

Really nice! - I just bought my over the counter today and hope to go at some point and take my 10 yr old - shes asking to go :tu

3. C-dizzle

C-dizzle Senior Refuge Member

Congrats on the gobbler! I had decent one on the opener at a stand off but I wanted to wait until I have my boy with me so he can help call 'em and hopefully bag it with him there. It DOES get into the blood.