Turkey video's anyone? Oklahoma Rio's

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by derek, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Marshbum

Marshbum Elite Refuge Member

Understatement of the millennium..... "I get a little lucky sometimes" :) I think you have a horseshoe in each of your cargo pockets!

2. derek

derek Elite Refuge Member

The last one - Episode 39

It was an incredible spring - and I thank you all for watching and following along. I greatly enjoyed the process even though it was frustrating at times. This filming thing was brand new to me going in, but I feel like I've learned a lot this spring.. already can't wait until next spring.. it's not official yet... but there's a good chance we start off on an island [​IMG]

3. Marshbum

Marshbum Elite Refuge Member

Most excellent. You have had me on a string for all 39 Eps. Great work. Looking forward to Aloha birds.

4. Bonce

Bonce Refuge Member

Hey guys, I know I have't posted on here much but I do want you all to know that we appreciate all of you watching our videos and all of the comments and suggestions. We learned a lot filming this season, and even more post season while editing. I am definitely looking forward to showing you spring 2020 as we continue to chase our US Slam. In the mean time, we are going to try and get some waterfowl, deer and fall turkey hunts filmed as well, luck depending!