Two days left.

dukhuntnfool

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
33 days :cool: Starts on Sunday and ends on Thursday ;) Going to finish up season helping friends pick up and clean up this weekend with a final hunt Monday, actually going to roll north in the next hour. Good times with good people never grows old, work or play, birds are a bonus these days

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Pulling the decoys after I’m done hunting on Monday.
I miss the ease of hunting at a spot (lease / private) that I can could my own as opposed to competing early morning for public spots. But I guess the silver lining is not having to do a decoy pick up. So I've got that going for me. :l

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I haul out and pickup my decoys every shoot day , this gives me reason to check the wind and setup accordingly !
I also build my blind with native vegetation around my blind panels , my chair , blind bag and provide a spot for my dog .
This is the time well spent , what I could of done better to make my day more successful , Plus be thankful for what I have harvested .
There are days , after a hunt I just enjoy kicking back in the blind and Glassing , seeing where birds are working and what changes I
could have made to make my hunt more successful . It's those days when a plan comes together , that the excitement the night before
dreaming of what I'm hoping will come together !

freefall

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I haul out and pickup my decoys every shoot day , this gives me reason to check the wind and setup accordingly !
I also build my blind with native vegetation around my blind panels , my chair , blind bag and provide a spot for my dog .
This is the time well spent , what I could of done better to make my day more successful , Plus be thankful for what I have harvested .
There are days , after a hunt I just enjoy kicking back in the blind and Glassing , seeing where birds are working and what changes I
could have made to make my hunt more successful . It's those days when a plan comes together , that the excitement the night before
dreaming of what I'm hoping will come together !

I wish I still got that excited about going.