U know he was going to do it

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by howard s., Jan 21, 2021.

1. howard s.

howard s. Elite Refuge Member

All you Union members know Biden was going to close down the pipe line and other good paying energy jobs with him telling us he would do it on day 1.
    Day 1 is here and if you voted for him your just going have to eat it.

2. labrador

labrador Senior Refuge Member

At least those soft hearted and soft brained lefties don't have to endure the pain of the bad orange man's mean tweets anymore so it's all worth it.

3. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Every president but Trump has lived in a bubble where he's spoon fed intel from the spies who influence every decision. Trump popped that bubble and talked straight to the people. There will never be another Trump theyll make damn sure. Bet on it.

Allan, WHUP ! Hen, SEKhunter and 2 others like this.
  4. Grossy23

Grossy23 Senior Refuge Member

Oh I don’t know about eat it, it won’t stay down .
    My response to my esteemed union colleagues would be ; don’t bitch , you voted for him.

5. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I agree at least in my lifetime there will not be a “non- politician” run for POTUS! Thomas Jefferson is rolling in his grave! And I better NEVER hear/read any Leftist complain about CAREER politicians.

WHUP ! Hen and SEKhunter like this.
  6. Aunt Betty

Someone told me once that we have it backwards.
    Most of us voters assume the president is a ruler. Wrong.
    The way our govt is supposed to work is from the bottom up. Not top down.
    To actually change politics we all need to focus on local politics and select them carefully.
    Hard? Very.
    They don't advertise or campaign you just sort of pick a good sounding name.
    Sad but true.

IV Hunt, API, WHUP ! Hen and 4 others like this.
  7. Drake91

Drake91 Senior Refuge Member

Not even 45 minutes after he sworn into office... we had an emergency corporate meeting with the VP of my steel mill.. they are closing our doors april 30th... when covid first hit us they cut 80% of the employees... we had multiple jobs to do with a low staff and were told if we show a positive profit we would stay open... then when biden gets in shut it down!!! :mad:

8. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

That sucks. That's going to hurt all the way around. Did y'all make specialty steels or construction steel?

YL03

9. Aunt Betty

Ouch.
    I hunt by a steel mill and its weird to me.
    Why?
    Its 100% electric powered.
    Id like to get inside just to study what the hell they do inside because I have a degree in mechanical engineering. Steel is my thing sort of.
    I see lots of big I beams on trucks so I have to assume they're making them.
    Man that sucks. American steel manufacturing is something we sort of need always. Biden is a destroyer. Trump ...builder.

10. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

Wow, that sucks. Sorry man. With stuff like that going on it sounds like Biden’s going to open the floodgates soon and we’ll be importing all our steel.

I really don’t know why unions are behind the Dems any more. The Democrat party has not supported the manufacturing sector of this country in 40 years. It almost like they’re afraid of people who can make things for themselves.

hunting1, snipe n, sbezoey and 5 others like this.