U know he was going to do it

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by howard s., Jan 21, 2021.

1. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Democrats are so much smarter then then rest of us. :l :l :l

2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

I agree that the supply chain during WWII was a material aspect to “winning”. At that time, the US had a huge advantage relative to industrial development and capability over most of the world. But, as time moved forward, as US companies became multinationals, our supply chain advantage has eroded and at this point is not likely the US can quickly recover. Just as US developers have sought cheaper materials, so have other countries. Competing against many other countries with a cheaper labor market and in some cases more available resources will stress American manufacturers to sell beyond American boarders even more the future. . So, do you purely subsidize some of the industries to assure a strong supply chain if needed for “war”, require US builders and such to only buy US made which will drive up costs stressing disposable incomes of consumers and possibly higher taxes for infrastructure needs or let industries “right size” to serve only those national security necessities while the general consumer still purchases inferior foreign products ar cheaper costs to them if those industries can’t compete in the world wide economy. Trumps tariff approach didn’t do much for the steel industry for a variety of reasons.

3. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

If biological males are allowed to compete, women's sports already don't exist.

I really don't understand the urge to bend over backward for 1% or less of the population. There are so few transgender people out there it should be studied as a disorder, not encouraged as a way for people to be "more authentic" or whatever.

4. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

This stuff tears me up and I really hope the GOP realizes how bad Trump is and ban him from office or running a super pac.

5. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

I have said lets eliminate the womens men’s divisions. Equal rights treat everyone the same. Fastest runner wins stink holes welcome as a equal.

6. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

All union members voted for Boden? You moron. Good god what an idiotic blanket statement.

Drake91 likes this.
  7. Drake91

Drake91 Senior Refuge Member

That's what makes no sense to me about unions... I work in a non union mill... and I'm glad I do cause they dont protect you like people think but not like ours did either lol anyways I dont understand why they are so for democrats when the dems wanna give all the work over seas...

Bclick likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Our ability to produce supported our fighting men and women. Head to head troop fanaticism couldn’t be compared to us vs the Japanese. If it hadn’t we’d all be speaking Japanese now.

IMO

stevena198301 likes this.
  9. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

I say this over and over and over. Why do we allow a fractional segment of our society to dominate policies for the vast majority???

Drake91 likes this.
  10. Gangirg

Gangirg Senior Refuge Member

Because they're "special "