UFO - psyop of huge proportions

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you haven't been watching or paying attention (because you are a rational human) there have been all sorts of things being "declassified" regarding UFOs.

It has been an undercurrent for a while with "new revelations" coming all the time. Now we have a whistle blower asserting that there are actual craft or partial craft that have been retrieved.

What are they up to? How will "they" use this? It is unknown yet, but just wait, as bizzarro as it seems, it almost looks like they are going to try and pull it off!? Trying to convince the public that there are actually aliens. This should be epic. What is the angle though. Are they going to stage first contact? V?

Color me not a believer, but more than that I do not trust the "secret agencies". Why take it this far unless they are going to take it further?

This world can not get any crazier.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bout time they fessed up to shift shapers, little green men and the truth in the X-files.

Are they going to stage first contact? V?
No. As they hover above us in cloaked ships they want nothing to do with a species that can't decide what gender they are or that a person in the highest court can't define her own. Or that we elect a leader that gets lost on his own lawn, relies on a large pink bunny for directions, trips over sandbags and shakes hands with imaginary people No, they would rather sit and watch the next wave of lunacy we embrace while eating cosmic popcorn and sipping Romulan ale.

Last edited:

cootmeurer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
IMG_5356.jpeg

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

JoJer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Your Government: No! No! Don't look there! Look over here!
Hey Rocky, Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!
Eenie meanie, the spirts are about to speak!

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Who can forget...

Feathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t doubt aliens exist but I have no proof of it. Thinking it’s not possible seems a bit close minded considering how big the universe is and how fast we are learning about its depths.

If our government has had intel of their existence and presence on earth it would not surprise me if they withheld it from the masses.
Why they are releasing it all of a sudden now and what is next is a legitimate question.

Latest posts