Elite Refuge Member
- Jan 2, 2005
- Reaction score
1) "impact on negotiations! LOL. You mean surrendering their country to the invading Russians.1) the U.S. can stop financially and militarily supporting Ukraine immediately. This will have vast impact on any negotiations.
2) the Ukraine military and Russian separatist were exchanging significant artillery fire since 2012 in these now disputed territories in eastern Ukraine.
3) before most civilians were displaced the people may have decided to part of Russia. We are past that now, only military conflict or negotiations will determine the fate of these disputed territories.
2) Ukraine did not invade Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine.
3) We can only hope we wear down the Ruskies so they will retreat.