Ukraine

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about just what you experts in military strategy and tactics and international diplomacy would recommend that Biden do.

How about not watch, do nothing, and wait while Russia places an invasion force on the border. You think they showed up today? :l

I guess the rest of us didn't see what we've seen for the last months while Brandon's been asleep, huh?

The Other David

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I guess none of you have any suggestions. Only capable of hating on Biden. Not unlike the Dems when it came to Trump...

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'll be shocked if shots aren't fired within a week.

With over 14,000 dead since the last democrat president handled the Ukraine take over by the Russians one could say they already have been.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess none of you have any suggestions. Only capable of hating on Biden. Not unlike the Dems when it came to Trump...

I suggest we stay the hell out if we didn't think it was important enough to place sanctions as the invasion force was put into place over the last months. At this point that idiot can only make things worse. What is our strategic interest in the Ukraine? If the NATO countries in that region feel it threatens them then they can send troops and assets. The "leaders" of our country will get us into a full out war just to take the optics off of how completely failed this administration is.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about just what you experts in military strategy and tactics and international diplomacy would recommend that Biden do.

Biden’s distraction war?

Let the Europeans handle it until it threatens to go beyond Ukraine’s border.

What happened the last several times we got involved in someone else’s civil war? Once it starts we’re committed.

Last edited:

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I suggest we stay the hell out if we didn't think it was important enough to place sanctions as the invasion force was put into place over the last months. At this point that idiot can only make things worse. What is our strategic interest in the Ukraine? If the NATO countries in that region feel it threatens them then they can send troops and assets. The "leaders" of our country will get us into a full out war just to take the optics off of how completely failed this administration is.

AKA: Biden’s Distraction War.

The Other David

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And you are just so above it all, aren’t you? So non partisan and learned. I have been here long enough to see you for what you are.. a pompous blowhard instigator.
Is that the best you have? Just what are you contributing to this discussion?

Latest posts