Ukraine

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I guess none of you have any suggestions. Only capable of hating on Biden. Not unlike the Dems when it came to Trump...
Do you think for one second Trump would sacrifice your child for Ukraine? Not gonna happen.
Joe just put 8500 troops on watch, people are watching.
Come on November.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think for one second Trump would sacrifice your child for Ukraine? Not gonna happen.
Come on November.

That's the deal. Trump was a damn good President......America first is the only answer right now. This whole idea of a "world govt" is ridiculous. If it wasn't, we wouldn't have border issues because nobody would want to come here. Trump hurt feelings.....but exactly what else did he hurt....besides China's economy?

It doesn't have to be Trump for me. But if it's not....it better be someone who cares about this country first, and the Constitution it was founded on. Otherwise.....bring on round 2 of Orange Man Bad. :tu

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ukraine will grind us and NATO into not only bankruptcy but eat up our youth.

Russia would be free to attack our military from their safe space in Russia and bend over and moon us as they cross back over the border. We wouldn’t be able to respond.

Similar to what happened in Korea….Vietnam…Afghanistan… etc.

When we had enemies that had no place to run we ground them to bloody dust.

The other thing is most Americans don’t have the blood lust for Russia caused by a Pearl Harbor or the Twin Towers.

Who here is mad at Putin? Mad enough to have our children ground into that aforementioned bloody dust?

Ukraine is not western Europe and certainly not Germany, Belgium, France or the United Kingdom.

If Putin were to attempt to push beyond Ukraine then it would be time to say Back off Bitch. However, Putin doesn’t have the math to do that and Putin is not Stalin. Hell he is not even a communist. He’s a practicing Christian.

Many Ukrainians would welcome Putin. Many are related to Russians.

All that said…China is our real and most dangerous enemy…very dangerous.

IMO

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never even been sure why Russia is our enemy.....seems stupid.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I've never even been sure why Russia is our enemy.....seems stupid.

More competitors mostly. However Putin has said he wants to rebuild the old Warsaw Pact. He has lamented the break up of the old Soviet Union. His hero is not Lenin or Marx but Peter The Great.

They actually helped defend our country during the Civil War.

Putin loves mother Russia and wants warm water ports…as many as he can get.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about just what you experts in military strategy and tactics and international diplomacy would recommend that Biden do.

Asking a question is not really contributing to the discussion unless you yourself provide an answer to your question. Did I miss it?

People claim that allowing Russia to take Ukraine would be equivalent to appeasing Germany aka our "peace in our time"moment. But I think this is a very different situation. I think the US alphabet soup fomented the situation in Ukraine with a coup in 2014. This is now a continuation (ie fruit) of those actions. Ultimately this is a resource war. Europe has bedazzled itself with renewables making it completely dependent on natural gas that comes from Russia. The Middle east wants in via Turkey. Ukraine is the gate keeper for much of Russia's pipelines. It can not tolerate a hostile country in control of that, especially until/when Norstream 2 is open and fully operating.

It is all about money and control. Why do I care if Germany gets it Natural Gas from Russia?

Throw in demographics and an aging Putin, and don't look now there is a timeline on these things. Why do we have troops in Syria? Who are we fighting there? ISIS? lol. IF THERE WAS NO OIL THERE WE WOULD NOT BE THERE.

We are defending a crumbling empire. Not one built on physical colonialism but on "control of the money" colonialism, and all the while we were not maintaining our own discipline. So we have spent ourselves into oblivion and are becoming increasingly stretched militarily trying to keep control of the Empire. Our society is crumbing on the inside with Wokeism and a moral decay that has 3 dads on birth certificates, jailing some protestors and calling what they did an "insurrection", while ignoring and spurring on riots in major cities that did billions in damages. We require vaccinations for truckers but ignore the Southern border as hundreds of thousands of people pour in unvaccinated. No one trusts anything about Government. (just to mention a few things) Crumbling from outside, and inside all at once.

Changing direction would mean changing priorities. America first is castigated as isolationism. So be it. Save trillions by pulling troops out of Europe and some of the other stupid places we are "defending". NATO is a relic of a time gone by. Get over it and let go of control. Protect our own borders. Innovate and trade but stop being the worlds military. Keep a strong military and if someone attacks us destroy them with overwhelming and complete war. (none of this surgical strike nonsense). The world will get the idea.

But the powers that be (Biden's handlers and make no mistake Trumps) have different plans for control. The powers that be in Russia and China do too. So prepare for war.

I think Russia will sweep in and take control and Biden has already signaled that other than giving Ukraine weapons we will not do much. Don't go past Ukraine but you can have it back. Wars , even agreed to ones, have a way of getting out of control. If that happens then all bets are off.

Solution is we return to the actual constitution and stop policing the world. But that is not where we are headed with any party that has the ability to be elected.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Come on November.
I believe that Brandon said during his campaign the he would not send US troops to Ukraine.

What we are witnessing is due to the Obama Administration’s “Russian Reset”. When Trump was elected - Putin had to put it to the side and wait. Then in 2020 Putin got the best outcome - a Biden win. So he moved forward with his plan of taking Ukraine.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I believe that Brandon said during his campaign the he would not send US troops to Ukraine.

He won't remember that. They are just happy when he remembers not to sniff people.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

What we are witnessing is due to the Obama Administration’s “Russian Reset”. When Trump was elected - Putin had to put it to the side and wait. Then in 2020 Putin got the best outcome - a Biden win. So he moved forward with his plan of taking Ukraine.

Wasn’t the “reset” because Hillary as Secretary of State got caught jacking with the Russian elections?

Probably because she had been under “Sniper Fire” in some Eastern European country. :rolleyes: