tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
And the hippies protesting.
Thinking back to those 60s-70s days... the hippies were more like today's libertarians than what is considered a liberal now.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thinking back to those 60s-70s days... the hippies were more like today's libertarians than what is considered a liberal now.
I agree.

The liberals back then were still being institutionalized until Geraldo got them all released.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And the hippies protesting.
I can’t recall their names but weren’t there several non-hippie types protesters that became successful businessmen post college?

Footnote to the draft dodgers that fled to Canada:

We were returning from an Alaskan cruise in 2000 and were riding the bus back from the port to the airport.

While on the bus there were several people that sat near us and death glared at my wife, daughter and I as if we’d killed and eaten their cat.

They got off at one stop and when they got off one of the twenty something turned around and gave us that hate glare again.

I mentioned to my wife about Canadians not liking Americans. Another passenger, a Canadian, said the haters were originally draft dodgers and their kids that had come to Canada wanting free this and free that and had been a pain in the backside of Canada since they arrived.

For awhile Canada had a policy that if America went to war again and restarted the draft Canada would no longer accept the draft dodgers as refugees. That may have changed under Trudeau.

Apparently no other western country cares for our cockroaches either.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Another nation effectively destroyed by american cheneyites and their lapdogs in brussels

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Another nation effectively destroyed by american cheneyites and their lapdogs in brussels

Article must have gotten too many clicks so the newspaper decided to use it to get subscriptions.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wow, you idiots don't know how to quit digging.

The fact that you are still talking about Cheneyites 16 years after he left office shows you are nothing but a idealogue and a buffoon.

Article must have gotten too many clicks so the newspaper decided to use it to get subscriptions.

Yea, that is it. This article will save their failing paper.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wow, you idiots don't know how to quit digging.
Your misappropriated sense of self importance makes you believe we are arguing with you each time an opinion is stated. I for one have no desire to convince you of anything (were it possible to influence self proclaimed inerrancy) but discussing the latest European dumpster fire caused by NATO and the horrific humanitarian cost in order to maintain our (US) world domination will be an ongoing theme on this thread.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Donbas has gotten abused by both sides. They were cut off from Ukraine financially since 2017 when they tried to pull away after the 2014 coup. They have been getting their financial support from Russia since that time while fighting the Donbas war. No doubt Russia fueling it and supplying logistics and weapons etc. So their economy has been suffering while losing people and suffering attacks. And now they continue to be in the middle of this mess.

Here is an article from an interesting group. Article is from 2020. So it predates the conflict but shows the history of this mess and the tragedy of it.