Ukraine

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Cluster duck all around.

Least the Ukrainians are winning and I am not sure some faceless guy with a indecipherable accent on a phone call to a blogger located in Possum's Elbow, Arkansas is a reliable source.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
IMO, every dream Putin has of reforming the old USSR will evaporate the minute he fires a nuke. It won't end well for him.

Or london paris warsaw berlin copenhagen etc

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Least the Ukrainians are winning and I am not sure some faceless guy with a indecipherable accent on a phone call to a blogger located in Possum's Elbow, Arkansas is a reliable source.
tell me you didnt listen to the video without telling me... Being as its literally an interview with forreign legion fighters explaining how their kit is routinely stolen from the armory and when first arriving they were essentially told go that way into the forest... the dudes are actually there, fighting and dieing for ukraine, while you wage a war on your keyboard. Context, it kind of matters guy.

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score

Guy has literally been doing independant journalism on his own dime and been there multiple times... he is "for ukraine"

I believe him as a source more than some arse hat in north carolina shooting from the hip missing wide. Tell us more about your trips to the front line and the amounts of political regime change conflicts youve fought in.

Damian Wiening

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ukraine s military was beaten and the only way they continue is by being propped up by NATO
AKA the USA. They had a chance to negotiate and backed out of the negotiations under pressure.

Now it's gonna get a lot worse than it had to be.

Negotiate surrender of their identity and nation :doh

Worse for russia period, the meatgrinder is real, they already have a low population and chewing up the men is not gonna work in the long run, they are killing themselves.

Upside is russian brides for those that want to risk it. ;)

Ukraine stopped them cold and fought, then they received help, a small determined group stopped them and proved worthy of assistance, FYI russia is been giving them material support to fight russia, more than anyone else. :tu

Damian Wiening

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
tell me you didnt listen to the video without telling me... Being as its literally an interview with forreign legion fighters explaining how their kit is routinely stolen from the armory and when first arriving they were essentially told go that way into the forest... the dudes are actually there, fighting and dieing for ukraine, while you wage a war on your keyboard. Context, it kind of matters guy.

We know of the corruption, 10% for the big guy man.

Didn't we have some SEAL's busted for stealing cash and killing another military member when he figured it out, angles and demons, sometimes you get both.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
So you know for a fact he is a foreign legion fighter how?

'Cause he said so?

'Cause the reporter said so?

Even if it is true, so what? I don't care. The Ukrainians don't care. I bet the fighters even chalk it up to it is what it is.

I am not just shooting from the hip. I have the knowledge of history, an acute knowledge of military tactics, experience both in the way the media lies during wartime and experience that things are not always perfect. I am not buying into any lame azz excuses about why don't the Ukrainians surrender.

I am accused of being conceited because I point out that I have been right on every prediction I have made, to date. I am predicting the future in this war, before it happens. I am able to do this because I am analyzing data objectively, rather than going into viewing evidence with a prejudiced eye. I am not trying to weave complicated conspiracy theories to show that losing is actually winning.

I am not trying to dig up dirt to prove that one side is just as bad as the other. Unfair, unjust things happen in war. There will be collateral damage. There will be friendly fire incidents. There will be cases of troops behaving inappropriately on the Ukrainian side.

Somebody might even call Putin an obscenity. But that has no bearing on the fact that in war, there will be one loser and one winner. In this case we have a vested interest in making sure Russia is the loser.

Everything else is irrelevant and quite frankly a waste of time.

Last edited:

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am once again requesting the moderators add a smilie that pats itself on the back for @Steelshot Scott to include with each post.
It would be appropriate and it would save me the time of having to rub your face in my glory.

It must be sad to be wrong all the time, I wouldn't know.

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Imagine garnering your "glory" in life on duck hunting forum. Nobody is digging, this stuff is pretty easily found by unbiased sources.
You need more hobbies my guy. Just as you question the validity of the interview, its easy to not need to question your self proclaimed "acute knowledge of military tactics" lol Straight boomer.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows"- Epictetus

Latest posts