Ukraine

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Imagine garnering your "glory" in life on duck hunting forum. Nobody is digging, this stuff is pretty easily found by unbiased sources.
You need more hobbies my guy. Just as you question the validity of the interview, its easy to not need to question your self proclaimed "acute knowledge of military tactics" lol Straight boomer.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows"- Epictetus
I don't spend that much time on the computer. Today I have time inside the house and I just wander by and just log on. I will be riding my motorcycle the next 4 days, might log on early or late, or both. Who knows.

You can believe I have some expertise in military matters or not, I don't care. I have been there and done that, I have practical knowledge that comes from a lifetime of accrued experience. I am not just a vet, I am a ex-hippie who lived on a commune. I am a former liberal in every sense of the word.

I am still a hippie, just not a woke hippie.

Duckfiend

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
“I have been right on every prediction I have made, to date. I am predicting the future in this war, before it happens”

Thank you for helping us understand the current ongoings in Ukraine. I enjoy all your posts on this subject. If you have time and are willing it would be great for you to list all the predictions you have made that came true so far in Ukraine regarding the Russian special military operation. Also any new predictions would be great as well.

DA

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The deep state is no friend of mine.
Listen to this truther and others on the going on in Ukraine. Starting at the 18 minute mark. NATO would like nothing more than to take our guns. We are balls deep in this. Thanks Obiden.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
“I have been right on every prediction I have made, to date. I am predicting the future in this war, before it happens”

Thank you for helping us understand the current ongoings in Ukraine. I enjoy all your posts on this subject. If you have time and are willing it would be great for you to list all the predictions you have made that came true so far in Ukraine regarding the Russian special military operation. Also any new predictions would be great as well.
At this point, if the military aid continues at the present rate or possibly increases, I think the Ukraine might take back the Crimea.

One of the predictions that I made that you are curious about, was my prediction that only about a 1/5 of Russian military equipment is operational at a time. I was immediately beset by the left and followers of Russell Brand as making a statement that I could not prove and I was "shooting from the hip" with no sources. And that is true, I had no sources. But what I did have was a familiarity with soviet era military equipment(which is what they are using today, just put a little lipstick on it) and the fact that the Russians are perpetually bankrupt and it is well known that their equipment is under maintained. Ever seen a Russian military equipment? Even their jet fighters have rust on them. I also understand the stupidity of Russian military strategy. They still employ a "not one step back" mentality that forces troops to stand and die in indefensible locations, or refuse to let them withdraw to refuel and rearm. The tank is supposed to stay on the front line and you bring fuel and ammo to him. If supply runs short, they sit and wait for it to come to them. Their chain of command is so fragmented(to prevent any one general from amassing too much power)that it makes battlefield decisions nonexistent . They stick to the plan to the end. No judgement calls in the Russian Army. That is why they lose so many generals. They have to lead from the front.

Another prediction I made from the beginning when it was supposed to be a 3 day war, was the Ukrainians would never be defeated in a few days, they would not be defeated in a few weeks. I originally predicted them to last about 6 months at least and they would never surrender. But then the 40 mile long convoy broke down on the highway and sat there for weeks. Because the trucks broke down, worn out tires were exploding, they ran out of fuel and there were no spare parts to repair what they had. After that I predicted that Ukraine might pull this off. It was a longshot, but it was achievable.

Which immediately unleashed a barrage of Russell Brand videos and articles from the Huffington Post saying I was wrong. This was only 1/5 of Russian military might.

Which brings up my next prediction, doesn't matter how many tanks you have in inventory if they are in Siberia and they are not operable.

Ukraine could lose. No one wins until it is over. But as of right now, the Ukrainians have been winning the war for a long time. Large areas controlled by the Russians have been retaken and they are pushed back to near the actual Russian border. There is talk of retaking the Crimea.

Do I have proof they will retake the Crimea? No, I don't. But I see Putin is scared of that and is threatening to use nukes if "Russian territory is violated". That is purposefully ambiguous. They could consider Crimea Russian or not, as the situation plays out. If they need to back down, Crimea is not actually Russian Territory. If the idiots squander this opportunity to take out the Russians, then the Ukraines will be forced to not breach Crimea and Russia wins. Either way Putin has plausible deniability.

You could see this stuff too. All you have to do is read the information and reach your own decision about what it means. But if you don't put aside your prejudices and allow yourself to adapt to the changing landscape, you will be forced to weave intricate conspiracy theories to keep the prejudiced outcome you are expecting possible.

The difference is reading data and forming an opinion vs seeking data to confirm your opinion.

Last edited:

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The conflict continues to become more an more volatile. Right or wrong, or whether SSS believes it is true or not, Russia felt like it had to go into Ukraine. It could not allow NATO to further expand. If there are other motivations (Putin is crazy, Putin wants the empire back etc.) those were secondary to the security concerns and the pressure that was being applied by the constant expansion of NATO right up to the borders of Russia even though the West said they would not do this. (See Regan's Comments on NATO expansion).

Now in failing to take Ukraine, and in fact beginning to be pushed back, Russia is becoming more desperate. Russia continues to act as if this is an existential threat and why wouldn't they. For instance, when people say that this is a good opportunity to degrade Russian military, doesn't that create an existential threat to Russia?

Desperate people do desperate things.
If we (because it is obvious to everyone that USA and it is sock puppet NATO is calling all the shots as well as providing everything but the blood) continue to demand that Russia be pushed out of even the Donbas and even Crimea militarily, and if that begins to actually happen, Russia will escalate further. You might think how can you escalate further than invading, how about bombing every single railroad, every single power plant, every single bridge? They have not done that so far partly because the invasion is continuing to rely on Ukrainian power, water, rail, etc in order to keep going. Russia is terrible at logistics. But eventually that will be a secondary concern. As winter comes, shutting off the power to the entire country would be a terrible blow.

One thing I think that is consistently evident in the planning of our Military Industrial Complex, is that they fail to plan for what happens if they actually win. If suddenly Russia is in in full scale retreat and Ukraine is over running those areas and even kicking Russia out of Crimea what happens then? Do you think peace will break out? What if Russia just says fine and nukes Kiev? Or even better lets say the people of Russia revolt and we collapse Russia from inside. Now we have an unstable paranoid country (s) with broken leadership and truckloads of nukes, what could go wrong?

If you are 18 - 65 in Russia you can now be conscripted. That will provide a lot of meat for the meat grinder.

To be clear, Russia miscalculated and even has been foolish, but they are going to play this out to the bitter end, and I don't think that is going to be pretty. I am not sure what our foreign policy goals are. Are they to push China and Russia together?(then we have been successful) Defeat Russia so that they become a failed state (with all those nukes)? What is winning?

As for Ukraine, they had opportunity to settle their own civil war for years prior to Russia coming in. This could have been avoided but for whatever reason people felt that war was better than what could have been negotiated. There are no innocent parties in a war.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The conflict continues to become more an more volatile. Right or wrong, or whether SSS believes it is true or not, Russia felt like it had to go into Ukraine. It could not allow NATO to further expand. If there are other motivations (Putin is crazy, Putin wants the empire back etc.) those were secondary to the security concerns and the pressure that was being applied by the constant expansion of NATO right up to the borders of Russia even though the West said they would not do this. (See Regan's Comments on NATO expansion).

Now in failing to take Ukraine, and in fact beginning to be pushed back, Russia is becoming more desperate. Russia continues to act as if this is an existential threat and why wouldn't they. For instance, when people say that this is a good opportunity to degrade Russian military, doesn't that create an existential threat to Russia?

Desperate people do desperate things.
If we (because it is obvious to everyone that USA and it is sock puppet NATO is calling all the shots as well as providing everything but the blood) continue to demand that Russia be pushed out of even the Donbas and even Crimea militarily, and if that begins to actually happen, Russia will escalate further. You might think how can you escalate further than invading, how about bombing every single railroad, every single power plant, every single bridge? They have not done that so far partly because the invasion is continuing to rely on Ukrainian power, water, rail, etc in order to keep going. Russia is terrible at logistics. But eventually that will be a secondary concern. As winter comes, shutting off the power to the entire country would be a terrible blow.

One thing I think that is consistently evident in the planning of our Military Industrial Complex, is that they fail to plan for what happens if they actually win. If suddenly Russia is in in full scale retreat and Ukraine is over running those areas and even kicking Russia out of Crimea what happens then? Do you think peace will break out? What if Russia just says fine and nukes Kiev? Or even better lets say the people of Russia revolt and we collapse Russia from inside. Now we have an unstable paranoid country (s) with broken leadership and truckloads of nukes, what could go wrong?

If you are 18 - 65 in Russia you can now be conscripted. That will provide a lot of meat for the meat grinder.

To be clear, Russia miscalculated and even has been foolish, but they are going to play this out to the bitter end, and I don't think that is going to be pretty. I am not sure what our foreign policy goals are. Are they to push China and Russia together?(then we have been successful) Defeat Russia so that they become a failed state (with all those nukes)? What is winning?

As for Ukraine, they had opportunity to settle their own civil war for years prior to Russia coming in. This could have been avoided but for whatever reason people felt that war was better than what could have been negotiated. There are no innocent parties in a war.
Why did Russia need to go into the Ukraine? Was it those pesky Nazis, or was it because Ukraine requested UN membership after Russia invaded their territory?

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let's see Russia didn't do that until..... after 2014 and the CIA's little revolution. Hmm... we have been screwing over Ukraine for a while. Sad to be a pawn in a bigger game.