Ukraine

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Guy has literally been doing independant journalism on his own dime and been there multiple times... he is "for ukraine"

I believe him as a source more than some arse hat in north carolina shooting from the hip missing wide. Tell us more about your trips to the front line and the amounts of political regime change conflicts youve fought in.

This guy is a charlatan self promoter imo.
Got no evidence but his mo matches thousands of you tube ****** and although I kinda “quick scanned” the video I didn’t see him killing Russians or even shooting at them?
There’s people here like @Steelshot Scott who have served.
I was quite combative with you Scott when you arrived here but now I realize you are an acquired taste.
I thank you for what you’ve done in your life.

@3B209 You lack manners. You failed to respect your elders. There’s nothing wrong with debate but there’s no need for the idiotic ok boomer garbage. You are better than that and I like much of your contribution here. I hope you’ve simply enjoyed a location or something.

In this case though I think the video was a d bag self promoting millennial charlatan.
That’s jmo

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Won't anyone think of the poor Russians?

What were they supposed to do? Allow another member to have a defense treaty on their border so they couldn't invade at will? Unthinkable.

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Won't anyone think of the poor Russians?

What were they supposed to do? Allow another member to have a defense treaty on their border so they couldn't invade at will? Unthinkable.
So far they are that guy that threw a sucker punch and doesn’t know what to do when the guy he hit is looking him in the eye and retaliating with force.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How long did it take General Schwarzkopf to kick Saddam Hussain out of Kuwait?

The Russian leadership must be pizz poor to not be able to defeat the Ukrainian militia. I wonder how much Putin is barking combat orders?

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How long did it take General Schwarzkopf to kick Saddam Hussain out of Kuwait?

The Russian leadership must be pizz poor to not be able to defeat the Ukrainian militia. I wonder how much Putin is barking combat orders?
The Russian military is a causality of a combination of paranoia and mediocrity.

Huntsprig

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

- I don't know where...

- Where did you go?

- We went in direction of... Something close to Izyum - and to the left.

- Were you advancing or retreating?

- No idea. We were regrouping.

- Where are you from?

- Kazan.

- Are you Tatar?

- I am.

- Why the **** you are here?

- Dumbass.

- Huh?

- I am dumbass.

- You are not even Russian, blyat.

- They sent me.

- Why the f*** you are here...

- (silence)

- Your rank and position?

- Able seaman.

- What seaman?

- Able seaman.

- Tanker and seaman?

- Yes.

- Floating tank? o_O

- No, I am telling you, I never rode a tank before, they sent me there, after one week training they sent me.

- And where did you serve in Navy?

- Senior torpedoist.

- Formation?

- SCM - Supply Chain Management

- And what fleet?

- Well, it's like, Baltic. But it's not a fleet, it's armory. Ammo was stored there.

- Where are yours? Are they here?

- They went away.

- F***, you are lucky one, dude. Yours are lying here, on the road

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let's see Russia didn't do that until..... after 2014 and the CIA's little revolution. Hmm... we have been screwing over Ukraine for a while. Sad to be a pawn in a bigger game.
I think America's sin of slavery may have contributed as well. At least as much as that statement, anyway.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

- I don't know where...

- Where did you go?

- We went in direction of... Something close to Izyum - and to the left.

- Were you advancing or retreating?

- No idea. We were regrouping.

- Where are you from?

- Kazan.

- Are you Tatar?

- I am.

- Why the **** you are here?

- Dumbass.

- Huh?

- I am dumbass.

- You are not even Russian, blyat.

- They sent me.

- Why the f*** you are here...

- (silence)

- Your rank and position?

- Able seaman.

- What seaman?

- Able seaman.

- Tanker and seaman?

- Yes.

- Floating tank? o_O

- No, I am telling you, I never rode a tank before, they sent me there, after one week training they sent me.

- And where did you serve in Navy?

- Senior torpedoist.

- Formation?

- SCM - Supply Chain Management

- And what fleet?

- Well, it's like, Baltic. But it's not a fleet, it's armory. Ammo was stored there.

- Where are yours? Are they here?

- They went away.

- F***, you are lucky one, dude. Yours are lying here, on the road

Lol this is the force we spent more than the rest of the earth combined to protect against huh. More great assessments by the CAI. The military industrial complex is pleased tho. If we are going to go 40T in debt may as well make someone happy while doing it.

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Lol this is the force we spent more than the rest of the earth combined to protect against huh. More great assessments by the CAI. The military industrial complex is pleased tho. If we are going to go 40T in debt may as well make someone happy while doing it.
I'm trying to figure out why the sides of the dudes face are clean as a whistle, but his face is dirty with mud like he just burnt. This looks staged, but I will withhold my judgement for now.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why the sides of the dudes face are clean as a whistle, but his face is dirty with mud like he just burnt. This looks staged, but I will withhold my judgement for now.
His face is not dirty with mud like he was just burnt. His face is burnt. Not badly, I don't even think it is going to be heavily scarred. You will see a little, but he will be okay.

You know why the sides of his face are clean?

Because he was wearing a tanker's helmet(not to be confused with a grunt's helmet). His exposed face was burned by a flash fire. Somewhat akin to a severe sunburn, only worse. The rest was protected by the helmet.

You may release your judgement now.

Latest posts