Ukraine

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
His face is not dirty with mud like he was just burnt. His face is burnt. Not badly, I don't even think it is going to be heavily scarred. You will see a little, but he will be okay.

You know why the sides of his face are clean?

Because he was wearing a tanker's helmet(not to be confused with a grunt's helmet). His exposed face was burned by a flash fire. Somewhat akin to a severe sunburn, only worse. The rest was protected by the helmet.

You may release your judgement now.
Possibly. Possibly not.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What were they supposed to do? Allow another member to have a defense treaty on their border so they couldn't invade at will? Unthinkable.

At least they could have had the decency to invade countries across the globe from them where they had no national interests except for oil prices.

I think America's sin of slavery may have contributed as well. At least as much as that statement, anyway.

Yeah their invasion was totally random and unpredictable. No red line comments or anything like that, just boom an it happened. Couldn't have seen that coming. Almost like a country getting excited that someone would put nukes on an island 90 miles away. Weird.

Mexico is hardly a strategic partner with the USA. It would be very interesting if they began to develop a strategic partnership with China and see the reactions. What would our policy be exactly if China started building bases, doing bio weapons research (you know to keep everyone safe) , and helping change government's there. Would we see that as a threat? (https://www.reuters.com/world/mexic...economic-sanctions-against-russia-2022-03-01/)

Russia over reacted and miscalculated but I think it is silly to suggest the the West has its hands clean of Ukrainian blood in regards to the cause of the war.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How long did it take General Schwarzkopf to kick Saddam Hussain out of Kuwait?

The Russian leadership must be pizz poor to not be able to defeat the Ukrainian militia. I wonder how much Putin is barking combat orders?

Russia has produced
I'm trying to figure out why the sides of the dudes face are clean as a whistle, but his face is dirty with mud like he just burnt. This looks staged, but I will withhold my judgement for now.

First war fought on social media, whole thing has been sketchy af

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
At least they could have had the decency to invade countries across the globe from them where they had no national interests except for oil prices.

"What about the USA" -USSR

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yeah Russia is terrible at getting "coalitions of the willing" and all that window dressing.

Been watching/reading about the call up of the 300,000 (?) Russians. What a brutal country Russia is. Draft notices delivered at midnight given 24 hours to report. Some people were protesting, they got arrested and given draft notices. They will get a week of training and then off to the front for on the job training. I can't imagine the disruption to life. The Ukrainians too had their drafts and pulled people out of lines, and wouldn't let them escape to Poland etc.

We are so insulated from the horrors of war (for now).

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
His face is not dirty with mud like he was just burnt. His face is burnt. Not badly, I don't even think it is going to be heavily scarred. You will see a little, but he will be okay.

You know why the sides of his face are clean?

Because he was wearing a tanker's helmet(not to be confused with a grunt's helmet). His exposed face was burned by a flash fire. Somewhat akin to a severe sunburn, only worse. The rest was protected by the helmet.

You may release your judgement now.

Damian Wiening

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here is how you negotiate with an invader, russia can stop this anytime they wish by leaving Ukraine's land.

They can call up as many so called reserves as they want, they should also start digging the graves for the sent hero's that return, it is said many of these reserves bribed their way out of service and now will know nothing about combat.

Until they leave they can enjoy this,

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This guy is a charlatan self promoter imo.
Got no evidence but his mo matches thousands of you tube ****** and although I kinda “quick scanned” the video I didn’t see him killing Russians or even shooting at them?
There’s people here like @Steelshot Scott who have served.
I was quite combative with you Scott when you arrived here but now I realize you are an acquired taste.
I thank you for what you’ve done in your life.

@3B209 You lack manners. You failed to respect your elders. There’s nothing wrong with debate but there’s no need for the idiotic ok boomer garbage. You are better than that and I like much of your contribution here. I hope you’ve simply enjoyed a location or something.

In this case though I think the video was a d bag self promoting millennial charlatan.
That’s jmo
Thats fair, I try to be respectful of those who show it, thats how I was raised. I personally do not think a guy who was deployed to Afghanistan and learned he had a terminal cancer has much to gain by being a independent journalist while being a charlatan, especially when hes been doing it for awhile. I never said he was actively fighting against the russians though to be fair. Scott is snarky although I feel he makes valid points too, I couldve taken the high road, and didnt, ill own that.

Damian Wiening

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
1663944682352.png

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here is how you negotiate with an invader, russia can stop this anytime they wish by leaving Ukraine's land.

They can call up as many so called reserves as they want, they should also start digging the graves for the sent hero's that return, it is said many of these reserves bribed their way out of service and now will know nothing about combat.

The current government of Russia will not be able to lose and stay in power. Which means there is nothing left for them if they lose. If you have nothing to lose you lose it. Putin may go out in a blaze of glory, but I am not sure that is the desired outcome.

Here is a quote from one of the Russian right wingers that is pushing Putin.

"The whole world should be praying for Russia's victory, because there are only two ways this can end: either Russia wins, or a nuclear apocalypse," nationalist Russian tycoon Konstantin Malofeyev tells the Financial Times. "If we don't win, we will have to use nuclear weapons, because we can't lose," he added. "Does anyone really think Russia will accept defeat and not use its nuclear arsenal?"

We can say it is empty threats, but is it? It is not as simple as saying Russia invaded. Ukraine was in a civil war and some of the people of that territory (Donbass etc) want to be with Russia. Whether it is a majority etc. who knows. But they wanted it enough to fight for it for 8 years before Russia upped the ante. The Ukrainians with US arms and training may well be able to push Russia out, but that might just trigger the unthinkable.

How do you deal with a bully? The answer in the world is I depends if they have nukes. N. Korea can shoot missiles over Japan and we do nothing. It is no wonder Iran wants nukes. It changes the equation. Russia is in the wrong. Russia miscalculated. Russia is even losing, but it does not change the fact that Russia has nukes. I would not want to live in Kiev if it becomes obvious that Russia is going to lose.

Latest posts