UMMA/UABA Clean Up Day Pictures

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by Josh Noble, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ruthless

ruthless Senior Refuge Member

Thanks you guys way to give back something!!!

2. silverkittens73

silverkittens73 Senior Refuge Member

Thanks everyone who helped! As usual I totally forgot all about it. I am amazed at how much garbage was picked up. During the season - whenever I hunt the beloved center dyke (I only hunt it during the middle of the week - never on weekends) I bring bags of garbage out and throw it away.

Thanks again to all of you who helped clean this area. This was a very worth while service!

3. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

Nice work on the trash clean-up! I noticed the advertising banner for "Waterfowl Addiction", I guess that the division has changed their policy on solicitation on Division property leaving the door wide open for the UWMA opening day flier pass out. Mojo 1 supporting a guide service? Thanks Mr. Aldrich for bending those rules for all of the special interest groups. Since Paddler participated in this activity there should be no problem with a similar booth on all the W.M.A.'s this fall. Count me in for a booth at Ogden Bay.

4. Josh Noble

Josh Noble Senior Refuge Member

Thanks...Where were you?

5. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

Home, working on some waterfowl art work:)

6. rjefre

rjefre Elite Refuge Member

We picked up a full, heaping truckload of hulls, wads and quite a variety of odd things like underwear and socks. As mentioned by others, I bet very few of the volunteers have ever even been on that dike before, but they showed up to help out anyway. Thanks to all of you for giving up a few hours of your day to help the marsh!:clap
    R

7. Paddler

Paddler Banned

I used to launch my canoe at the corner and paddle out into Unit 1 back in the late '90's. It was excellent for GWT back then. Never hunted the dike, but shot many limits off the humps. Wish we could still do that out there, but the biology really changed in about 2000.

It was a pleasant day, and it's nice to give back a little.

8. mojo1

mojo1 Elite Refuge Member

By your own admission during our phone conversation you don't care to come out and participate in any activities that support the sport!

For someone who doesn?t care, you show an amazing degree of concern for who?s cleaning up the marsh behind the legion of slob hunters who show no respect for it.:rolleyes:

All you do is attack individuals and groups, and generally try to stir up discord.

No one really cares what you think, we all know you full of ****!:l

9. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

Mojo, tough words from you. seeing how you wont even answer your phone as you are spreading lie's!!!

10. mojo1

mojo1 Elite Refuge Member

:rolleyes:

Like I would waste my time making up what YOU TOLD me YOURSELF on the phone.

If that wasn't how you felt, guess you shouldn't have said it!:doh

If you want to prove me wrong, show up Saturday morning at 9am at Farmington Bay to help with the goose nesting!