ummmm, uhhhh, oh, what was i saying or thinking, what was the question

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
ummmm, uhhhh, oh, what was i saying or thinking, anyway, what was the question?

And you wonder why our sitting president has been held captive by his staff to not speak in public. wonder if we shall see any more regular open mic events by him. I was waiting for his team to pull the plug before he got any worse. pretty hard to listen to him and try to follow what he is talking about at times in regards to the questions being asked. lies, lies, more lies and incoherent rambling. worst speaking president we have ever had. and you wonder what the rest of the world thinks about him, our country and whether he is stable enough to be able to run this country or make the appropriate executive decisions that need to be made. does anyone think that China, North Korea, Iran and any other middle east counties fear our president or his threats for sanctions if they do anything.

He claimed he has done more achievements in one year than any other president the first year.

Reality is he has done more to screw up this country in one year than any other president in this countries history.

even with hand picked press and questions that are more than likely vetted to him and his team well ahead of time he still can't string together a full coherent response.

I do give him credit for at least having the session and standing up for close to two hours.

Lets go Brandon!

Last edited:

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Biden just removed any doubt that he is a loose cannon idiot. Does he even know what day it is or even the month?

We are so screwed.​

IMOO

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dementia.

They'll be talking about it in the history books.
Nah… libs are trying to rewrite our history books as we speak. I think you’ll be more likely to read about how trump ordered the January 6th insurrection than you will anything negative about a guy who “received” the most votes ever

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nah… libs are trying to rewrite our history books as we speak. I think you’ll be more likely to read about how trump ordered the January 6th insurrection than you will anything negative about a guy who received the most votes ever

What’s that old adage…the winner gets to write the history books.

Sasquatch Hunter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is very scary stuff. If the democrats really think keeping him in office in his condition is good for the USA then they too are the problem as well. The RINOS are just as bad.

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Give me mean tweets all day every day, this dude is a complete dumpster fire.
funny thing is, folks complained about Trumps and his mean tweets, his arrogant New Yorker style yet Biden doesn't have the press hounding him and going after him aggressively yet he get nasty with folks all the time and it is okay by the left and press.