ummmm, uhhhh, oh, what was i saying or thinking, what was the question

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

JBM SteelSlinger

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Didn't watch Trump Arizona rally but did he get the check from Mexico ,put the finishing touches on his health care plan that was 2 weeks away for 4 years

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't know did Biden get the uh... um... the .... uh thing... uh you know? C'mon man!

YL03

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Man, you are really scared of this thread ain't you? Do you get paid to distract people from your dear leaders faults? You seriously don't have ANYTHING positive that Biden has done? Only old stuff from Trump? Your racist kiddie sniffer is that feckless? Pretty sad homie pretty sad.

OK, post up your next Trump thing if that's all you have. There's tons out there.

YL03

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Were what fake? The "lies" list? I'm sure there were some lies in there. I'm also sure that not all of the lies were lies. Why were Trump's lies an issue but Bush's, Obama's and Biden's aren't? Oh because y'all are hypocrites!

Question, what has Biden done that's beneficial to this country?

YL03

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Were what fake? The "lies" list? I'm sure there were some lies in there. I'm also sure that not all of the lies were lies. Why were Trump's lies an issue but Bush's, Obama's and Biden's aren't? Oh because y'all are hypocrites!

Question, what has Biden done that's beneficial to this country?

YL03

Keep after him @yellowlab03 :tu

His only futile arguments are repeated constantly and rapidly becoming ad nauseam.

I’d also like for Steelslinger to point out the greatness of Biden. Especially even when the liberal media is now turning on Biden. :rolleyes:

IMOO

FinnsNFeathers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Question,were they fake

Your list of 30k lies featured whoppers like Trump saying his wife was liked by the people...when CNN says she, in fact, was not popular at all.

Your list of Top 15 Trump lies of all time included disagreement on whether the rain on his innaguration day started before or after his speech concluded.

Serious question. What sane person cares about that crap?

ALL politicians lie.

Biden never drove a truck for a living and he was never arrested while protesting. Yet he continues to repeat both those lies regularly. Personally, it just makes me laugh. I sure as hell won't be on here in 4 years like you posting links about the past presidents stupid lies he told.

But the point of this thread is that the current president can't put two coherent sentences together.

That is something worthy of discussing.

It should concern you.

Even main stream media is starting to question it.

And that is saying something.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Latest posts