ummmm, uhhhh, oh, what was i saying or thinking, what was the question

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Many of the democrats have no ethics or morals. A lie is just a way to accomplish their selfish goals. A means to an end.

They don’t even feel remorse about lying. Polygraph examiners know this. A pathological liar just simply doesn’t feel the guilt of the lie but actually a reward.

I’ve known people that would rather lie than tell the truth. They think it makes them smarter than “you”.

Polygraph examiners have a way to get around this but even that’s not 100% reliable.

IMOO
I know one up close and personal.
You can stand there with evidence of the lie in hand and the liar will deflect, lie, and say stupid chit like someone changed the equation and my truth became a lie therefore I'm not guilty ...he is guilty for changing things. That person "he made me lie".
Liars tend to have this oafish figure that they say abuses them when in fact the abuser is another of their victims. They deflect onto the oaf.

Liars surround themselves with people under their spell. Try breaking that spell and they mobilize against you. They also tend to compartmentalize everything LIKE A GOVERNMENT.

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dragging up something from six+ years ago. I wonder if steelslinger is someone’s ex-wife. :l:l:l
Trump`s also been on tape mocking other people in the same way. Sackslinger is a little cherry.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Trump`s also been on tape mocking other people in the same way. Sackslinger is a little cherry.

Thanks…I remembered something about that; however, I couldn’t remember the specifics. Nor did i care.

IV Hunt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dragging up something from six+ years ago. I wonder if steelslinger is someone’s ex-wife. :l:l:l
now THATS funny Bear ! :l:l:l

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sooooo... who wants to spin the numbers?
according to Biden and his team this is the greatest economy of any president in the first year. you know there has to be a good amount of low IQ folks who actually believe this. some who think just because their 401k and stock market values have gone up determine we have a great economy. greatest increase in jobs despite not having enough folks to fill positions across the board. we used to judge the amount of lies by the length of someone's pinocchio nose, now we call is the Bidenometer BS gauge.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
according to Biden and his team this is the greatest economy of any president in the first year. you know there has to be a good amount of low IQ folks who actually believe this. some who think just because their 401k and stock market values have gone up determine we have a great economy. greatest increase in jobs despite not having enough folks to fill positions across the board. we used to judge the amount of lies by the length of someone's pinocchio nose, now we call is the Bidenometer BS gauge.
:clap :clap :clap :clap

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The reaction of Biden butt sniffers here likely means that their third bite of his $hieat sandwich administration isn’t tasting any better.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
97AA9D8A-AE98-44DE-A861-EA85D5439D1F.jpeg

Latest posts