Upright Frezzer??

dakinunit

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I have 2 in the garage,but my main one is pretty much toast,so running on back up,What brand do you guy's like,been 10 years since i bought one,don't want spend more then a grand,and only need about 15.5 to 17.5 cubic,It's 4th of July so there on sale,what brand do you guy's like???

oldfireguy

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Maytag. 20 cu ft.
Right around a grand.
10 year compressor warranty.

ducslayer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Upright freezer-Stuff falls out on the floor!... Chest freezer -stuff gets buried and you find it with freezer burn!
That said I have both and my chest freezer was a weeding gift 46 years ago and still running!

freefall

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I have 3. Ge , whirlpool and Maytag. All work great. My GE is new and has an alarm if the door isn't closed all the way. It's saved some stuff.

Double Reed

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Anything Samsung is pure junk.

Not sure most fridges and freezers are the same internal parts with just a different brand name on them.

CA Birdman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I got a GE from Home Depot and it is about 2 years old. Temperature in middle of door. Seems decent.

dakinunit

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I got a GE from Home Depot and it is about 2 years old. Temperature in middle of door. Seems decent.

Anything Samsung is pure junk.

Not sure most fridges and freezers are the same internal parts with just a different brand name on them.
Thanks i was looking at Samsung it's on sale,But going with a GE it's on sale to,plus right now they deliver it for free ...

Cold Fold

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Perfect timing. What store was you looking at? I’m thinking GE upright as well. Something between 17-20 cu ft.

negooseman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
After having a chest freezer get unplugged accidentally and not noticing it for quite awhile, I’ll never buy another chest freezer because of the absolute disgusting pain it was to clean out.

Latest posts