Boats & Blinds Forum Sponsors

URGENT QUESTION

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by IowaWaterfowler10, Dec 20, 2016.

1. IowaWaterfowler10

IowaWaterfowler10 Senior Refuge Member

hey guys, I know this is in the wrong spot but I'm in need of some quick info and I know the boats forum gets a lot of traffic.

I am currently wondering about montrose waterfowl area in Missouri. We drove their yestarday and scouted...but no one from the DNR was there and we want to know how deep of water to expect especially around blinds 9, 12, 13, 14. Also can we float a 2072 sea ark off the boat ramp by blind 19? Thank you for any help guys. I tried looking all over online last night and could only find a few people talking about some drowning experiences. Thanks for all the help guys and a merry Christmas!

2. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

Just found out where the birds are.

3. mallardhunter

mallardhunter Elite Refuge Member

Yep! :yes

4. IowaWaterfowler10

IowaWaterfowler10 Senior Refuge Member

Not trying to sound like a dick by any means, but in case you aren't aware montrose is kept open year round because the water is heated by an electric plant. Quite honestly places like grand pass are holding just short of 300,000 mallards to montrose 19,000. Seeing we had a major freeze up this week and it's the only open water I figured it was worth a shot.