USC, UCLA to the Big Ten

Vahunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does anybody care? They'll just get beat up by the SEC champ or maybe Clemson in the end, if they get by Ohio State......:rolleyes:
Maybe it's beneficial for the sports nobody cares about.
Do they gain anything in baseball by being in a league with all cold weather schools?

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Oregon and Washington will be close behind. Without that LA money, Pac12 is toast.

Close Shot

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Oregon and Washington will be close behind. Without that LA money, Pac12 is toast.
I can't confirm but I read that both of these states have laws that they schools have to stay together. If that is true, the Ducks and Huskies are going to get left behind off the Big Ten train.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I can't confirm but I read that both of these states have laws that they schools have to stay together. If that is true, the Ducks and Huskies are going to get left behind off the Big Ten train.
Big 20

coachcornbread

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That’s the direction it’s heading. I said a few years ago that the P5’s would eventually merge into super conferences and tell the NCAA to pound sand. NIL is moving that timeline up a few years.

Porter Bayou

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be the same narrative for the big 10 as it was for the SEC out "poaching" other conferences :rolleyes: