VA FORUM CLASSIFIEDS

Little Ruddy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here's a good deal folks, 17 ft Carolina skiff, center console and trailer,no motor. $2750 located in poquoson. Also on C L. Just passed by it. Duck boat brown....put a 50-75 Yamaha on the back and you've got a pretty nice rig. 757-274-1271. I personally know the owner, boat is in good shape.

Last edited:

Little Ruddy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
For Sale, New, under construction, 1450 sq. ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher in Poquoson with bonus room over garage. Grey siding with black shutters. All exterior trim wrapped. Central heat and air,custom cabinets with granite counter tops. Cathedral ceiling in great room. Large back yard, house will be ready in late August. This house meets all flood elevations with a low annual flood insurance. A wonderful home in Poquoson, the safest city on the peninsula, great schools. Call Kent Lawson, owner to schedule a tour. 757-870-0946. Pics coming soon! $259,000

tankdog78

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Williamsburg. I hunt on the eastern shore and Lan
For Sale, New, under construction, 1450 sq. ft 3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher in Poquoson with bonus room over garage. Grey siding with black shutters. All exterior trim wrapped. Central heat and air,custom cabinets with granite counter tops. Cathedral ceiling in great room. Large back yard, house will be ready in late August. This house meets all flood elevations with a low annual flood insurance. A wonderful home in Poquoson, the safest city on the peninsula, great schools. Call Kent Lawson, owner to schedule a tour. 757-870-0946. Pics coming soon! $259,000

One must read what is written but not read into what is not said. No air conditioning in south eastern VA that is going to be a hot spot in the muggy Poquoson summer time.

Little Ruddy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Central heat and air means central heat and air conditioning. It has a 2.5 ton a/c 14 seer split system heat pump with blower, coil and duct work in the attic, two returns and a programmable, digital thermostat...That ought to cool it down...enough to hang meat in the great room if you wanted to!

tankdog78

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Williamsburg. I hunt on the eastern shore and Lan
Central heat and air means central heat and air conditioning. It has a 2.5 ton a/c 14 seer split system heat pump with blower, coil and duct work in the attic, two returns and a programmable, digital thermostat...That ought to cool it down...enough to hang meat in the great room if you wanted to!

You know you miss one word while reading and you look foolish . Not in the market and more so poking fun to pass the time that said Poquoson is nice I am down there for work every couple months and I give it two thumbs up. Hell even the trailer park well the only one I have seen on rens rd is sweet like a little slice of the keys.

markd

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Who needs Rogers!!!! All prices are negotiable!!!

2, count em 2..... different 870 saddle mounts. First one didn't set the sight the way I wanted to I bought a second....it didn't work either. Super rad custom camo paint jobs. $20 each, $40 for both....because who doesn't need 2...
20180726_202716 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Harris Bipod 12" - 25" adjustable. Best bipod you can buy. These are about $120 new. This one is literally new but not quite. $75

20180726_202348 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Early 1970's Remington Model 700 BDL stock. Used (duh....) Tru oil finish. Came off my 270 so I imagine it would fit any long action BDL. Make me an offer.
20180726_202754 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier. Not aluminum (so it's a little heavy). Good quality.
$75
20180726_202159 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Finally, the grand prize. Deck lounger. Bought it at Costco and every time I lay in it, my wife yells at me. Really nice synthetic/weatherproof.....I can throw on some Franchi/Benelli/MOJO barrel stickers on it and you would be the total patio boss. Just add a YETI Hopper by your side full of PBR's and the whold world would know you are a duck killing badass.
$75
20180726_203313 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

The Hilljack

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Avery Quickset Blind. Bought 2 years ago, used about 3 times. 14-16' model. Didn't cut it down at all. Used on a 17x60 boat. Has wind blocker panels, Mossy Oak camo panel. It was missing one camo panel out of the box. I have a metric s-ton of camo, netting, grass etc for this blind. I sold the boat so I don't need it. Seriously a ton of camo material to go on it. It will hide a boat really well. I also have 2 brush rails made out of aluminum tubing and conduit straps for adding well..brush. Makes a huge difference in hiding the boat.
$400 in Charlottesville for pick-up.

Latest posts