Voter Fraud in TX?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by API, May 27, 2020.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Voter fraud is a fact. Was it rampant enough to change the outcome of a US Senate election back in 2008? Yes it was.

As for Trump - I don't care what he tweets. I care about policies. Not feelings - emotions - opinions - popularity....

2. boodog

boodog Elite Refuge Member

It changed the 1960 presidential election as Illinois went for Kennedy. Courtesy of Sam Giancana-although, I don't think he was a liberal.

3. boodog

boodog Elite Refuge Member

I don't think Kennedy was a liberal . Other than his personal life, I was a kind of a Kennedy fan.I think he was a fairly conservative democrat which was not unusual in those days. My comment re Giancana was kind of tongue in cheek-I think he was an apolitical mobster that was helping Joe Kennedy and hoping John would continue to ignore organized crime like his predecessors. My point was that election fraud has been alive and well in the USA for years-IMO, it is one of the greatest threats to our republic and the dems have owned the voter fraud franchise, for the most part, over the last few decades.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

Has been happening in Cali, a common tactic. Idiots from Cali have been moving to Texas after running the taxes up till they can't afford it. Why would you think the same idiots and DNC wouldn't be trying the same in Texas now.

"In San Diego County, the state’s second-largest court, 32,290 people were specifically removed from the juror pool between 1 January 2018 and 11 December 2018 for not being U.S. citizens."

Juror pool is taken from voter registry........

API likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Kennedy was a racist.

6. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

More like the anti-Trumpers have nothing ...except maybe hurt feelings. :l

OneShotBandit and Bear like this.
  7. Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton Elite Refuge Member

Secondarily, most come from DMV. Show me where those people actually voted? I'm sure they removed people who died and/or moved, but that doesn't mean they voted.

8. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

So are you’re saying voter fraud doesn’t exist or just the numbers are low enough not to bother you?

OneShotBandit likes this.
  9. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

South Philly judge of elections admits he took bribes to stuff the ballot box for Democratic candidates
    A former judge of elections and Democratic committeeperson from South Philadelphia has pleaded guilty to accepting thousands of dollars in bribes to inflate the vote totals for three Democratic candidates for Common Pleas Court judge in 2015, and for other Democratic candidates for office in 2014 and 2016, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for the judicial candidates and for other candidates seeking office in the 2014 and 2016 primary elections. And he admitted violating the Travel Act, which forbids the use of a cell phone to promote illegal activity, McSwain’s office said.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter...ons-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Does Phyto have a problem with securing the vote? Sounds like it.

IMOO

ALMODUX and OneShotBandit like this.