Waiting for his award...

The Other David

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Waiting for his Herman Cain Award?
Glenn Beck said he didn’t need the vaccine – now he’s very sick with COVID and is taking ivermectin
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is not doing well in his struggle with COVID-19, according to the Daily Beast. However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment.
“I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told Mark Levin. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.
“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked.
“Yeah, I do,” Beck responded, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.”
https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck...ELnWdUFYSMo3v-LY_IMUk6ePgHQ6LoUrgtIB0O1NzfVhw

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Oh no, someone went against big pharma's experimental shot that doesn't prevent you from catching, spreading, being hospitalized or dying from covid. <insert roll eyes emoji here>

YL03

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Oh no, someone went against big pharma's experimental shot that doesn't prevent you from catching, spreading, being hospitalized or dying from covid. <insert roll eyes emoji here>

YL03
Had a cold.
Twas awful and I n'er needed treatment.
Aye.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And to be hopeful he dies just so he can gloat. These pro-vax cult followers are low class, absolutely low class.

YL03

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Isn’t the “Herman Cain Award” for those who have died from the Wuhan? Is Beck dead? Sounds like he has over a 98% chance of living if we are to believe the “science”.

What’s the name of the award that they give out to those unlucky individuals who are vaccinated and yet still die from the Wuhan?

Because the CDC has come out and stated that the vaccinations do not prevent you from getting COVID and they do not prevent you from spreading COVID. And that over 75% of those who died w/ COVID had 4 or more comorbidities.

Isn’t Beck fat like the pillsbury dough boy? So that means he has at least 1 comorbidity.

Paul Myrdahl

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is Glen's second bought with the covid. He and his family had it about a year ago. Was pretty sick back then as well. Glen is not a skinny guy.

ripline

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Waiting for his Herman Cain Award?
Glenn Beck said he didn’t need the vaccine – now he’s very sick with COVID and is taking ivermectin
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck is not doing well in his struggle with COVID-19, according to the Daily Beast. However, Beck made it clear that he's using the medication known as ivermectin, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment.
“I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told Mark Levin. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.
“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked.
“Yeah, I do,” Beck responded, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.”
https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck...ELnWdUFYSMo3v-LY_IMUk6ePgHQ6LoUrgtIB0O1NzfVhw

Three in my household are fully vaccinated and boosted, my brother and his wife, three boys and future daughter in law all vaccinated and boosted.
ALL of us got covid in the past two weeks despite being vaccinated and boosted. My brother, his wife, oldest son and his future wife are/were all hospitalized. My brother and his wife were released. My nephew and his future wife are still in the hospital, fully vaccinated and boosted...
Sooo, exactly what is the vaccine supposed to do for us??????????????????

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a cold.
Twas awful and I n'er needed treatment.
Aye.
Guy at work was off for 5 days (9 days total) went to the Dr.'s Office they did a test twice in those 9 days proved negative both times. Dr. told him he just had a "sinus infection"/Cold. Antibiotics prescribed.

The Other David

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

YL03
Doesn't PREVENT (as in completely eliminate), but reduces the risk. Especially of becoming very ill and dying. I guess that doesn't count. <insert roll eyes emoji here>

The Other David

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Three in my household are fully vaccinated and boosted, my brother and his wife, three boys and future daughter in law all vaccinated and boosted.
ALL of us got covid in the past two weeks despite being vaccinated and boosted. My brother, his wife, oldest son and his future wife are/were all hospitalized. My brother and his wife were released. My nephew and his future wife are still in the hospital, fully vaccinated and boosted...
Sooo, exactly what is the vaccine supposed to do for us??????????????????
"Sooo, exactly what is the vaccine supposed to do for us??????????????????"
Well, here is how things work in medicine. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING is 100%. Not vaccines, not antibiotics, not surgery, not nothing.
What the vaccine does do, is it reduces the risk of serious illness and death.
We are fully up to date with our vaccines and boosters. We both got sick. My wife got pneumonia. But she didn't die. I'll take that as a win.