War Stories

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Think Russia left the barracks standing in Siberia where they sent 6th Army to? Would be a good destination for Azov
I mean I’m not sure I follow. Patton wanted to keep fighting. He was pretty much right in his assessment.
That said looks like Ukraine retreated from the steel plant at Mariupol,
Russia claims victory.

It’s a sad day, but again why are we sending billions there for this?

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, in the end, I think what Putin has done is some of the most ridiculous chit ever....and Russia will pay for decades because of him. He's finished.....and a bunch of people on both sides are dead.

Here's what I care about. 200 people were shot in the U.S. last weekend. The tail ain't wagging this dog.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I mean I’m not sure I follow. Patton wanted to keep fighting. He was pretty much right in his assessment.
That said looks like Ukraine retreated from the steel plant at Mariupol,
Russia claims victory.

It’s a sad day, but again why are we sending billions there for this?

Any day true Nazis are destroyed its a day to be celebrated.

Holesinthesky

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Civilians that poison enemy troops of an invading army are not war criminals. They are the resistance or partisans to the Ukrainians. To the Russians, they would be spies or saboteurs, subject to summary execution as directed by the Geneva Convention.

But not war criminals.

An attack that kills civilians is not a "war crime".

Purposefully targeting children as a tactic of war is a war crime and the only country doing that is Russia.
We will agree to disagree.

With that logic, Then Russia is only taking back what is theirs after the collapse.
Therefore, they are only killing rebels, and insurrectionist…..

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But not by Russian soldiers. SSDD.

No, they weren"t....but none of them were Ukranian either.

I'd like to see a better day than SSDD. We don't get there sending billions to other countries. I care about Americans.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You know, in the end, I think what Putin has done is some of the most ridiculous chit ever....and Russia will pay for decades because of him. He's finished.....and a bunch of people on both sides are dead.

Here's what I care about. 200 people were shot in the U.S. last weekend. The tail ain't wagging this dog.

That's mostly black on black/ brown on brown violence. No one cares about that because it doesn't fit the left's agenda

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's mostly black on black/ brown on brown violence. No one cares about that because it doesn't fit the left's agenda

Of course it is.....and we can do better than the Libs have done for them. It's time to call it what it is....but we don't do that by making everybody look "over there". That's my gripe....this country is in a battle for it's soul....I don't care about Russia and Ukraine. I care about my country.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We will agree to disagree.

With that logic, Then Russia is only taking back what is theirs after the collapse.
Therefore, they are only killing rebels, and insurrectionist…..
In mind of the Putin, that is what they are doing.

He has stated repeatedly that the Soviet satellite states were stolen, they are rightfully part of the Soviet Union. He has been executing and arresting Russian citizens who oppose the war as traitors.

You have to understand history to see how this plays out, George Washington, American hero. George Washington,British traitor. Benedict Arnold, British war hero. Benedict Arnold, American traitor.

It is the winners that ultimately determine who goes down in history as winners/losers, and all of that is contingent on who wins, and subsequently writes the history books.

For history is written by the winners.

What would you consider worse? Good thing Putin never won a Nobel Peace Prize, he could be way worse.

Who would I consider worse? Nazi Germany.

About equal? Idi Amin, Pol Pot.

Russia is the bad guy here.

The reason we have been taught for decades that Russia was bad? Because they are.

As far as Obama apologizing for a civilian death a day due to drone strikes, it was pure anti-American propaganda by a president that didn't love the country he was elected to serve. His first act as president was to trot around the globe apologizing to every terrorist nation we ever took action against.

Comparing that to what is happening is not comparing apples/oranges, it is comparing apples to volkswagens.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

He has stated repeatedly that the Soviet satellite states were stolen, they are rightfully part of the Soviet Union. He has been executing and arresting Russian citizens who oppose the war as traitors.

You have to understand history to see how this plays out, George Washington, American hero. George Washington,British traitor. Benedict Arnold, British war hero. Benedict Arnold, American traitor.

It is the winners that ultimately determine who goes down in history as winners/losers, and all of that is contingent on who wins, and subsequently writes the history books.

The reason we have been taught for decades that Russia was bad? Because they are.

As far as Obama apologizing for a civilian death a day due to drone strikes, it was pure anti-American propaganda by a president that didn't love the country he was elected to serve. His first act as president was to trot around the globe apologizing to every terrorist nation we ever took action against.

Comparing that to what is happening is not comparing apples/oranges, it is comparing apples

Comparing that to what is happening is not comparing apples/oranges, it is comparing apples to volkswagens.
Obama was nothing compared to idiot king and his civilian casualties in Iraq or bubba bombing serbians, or obama ripping syria apart, or hillary and libya. Putin has nothing on Us, dem and gop admins alike. Get ready for civilian casualties in Somalia, we are going back.

Latest posts