War with China?

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thank the gods China isn’t led by such a demented fool. Once November gets here China will have a possible Chairman for life and we hopefully will be back in decisive control of the House and Senate.

DA

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let’s face it the Biden regime is completely illegitimate and everyone knows it. What a fitting end to a disgraceful evil corrupt demonic political party and taking the rest of us down with them.

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
President Window Licker made the same claim to Anderson Cooper last fall.

If it happens I’d imagine that It’ll be as successful as his Administration’s execution of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

that was the same townhall in baltimore when someone asked him about the border and when he would be going down there to see what is going first hand also about the conditions with the illegals since he criticized Trump yet nothing hadn't changed. he lied and said he had already been to the border and has never visited it since becoming in office from what I understand. It is hard to understand what is going on in his mind at times with some of the stuff he said right off the top of it and I don't think he cares and I wouldn't want to be his handling crew having to deal with clarifying things or back stepping his comments.

we have an overabundance on supply from China at the moment due to green policies and outsourcing for years. Look at the recent need for Covid supplies from the country that introduced the damn thing. Trump had tried to pull back some businesses into the U.S. and I wouldn't imagine for one minute of businesses are looking to relocate again or outsource many things abroad due to the dems regulatory and tax policies.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine for one minute of businesses are looking to relocate again or outsource many things abroad due to the dems regulatory and tax policies.
Yup. Anyone with even a small amount of business acumen knows that in a competitive marketplace streamlining and simplifying operations to achieve efficiencies and lower costs are key tools for growing a business. More regulations and higher taxes are natural (common sense) reasons for seeking alternatives to avoid impact of those third party influences. Ironically, when the costs of doing business are increased by idiotic government policy then ultimately prices increase. After punishing the business, stupidly the typical government response is to print more money. The net result then becomes punishing the customer. Is that another definition of suicide or what? :doh

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Is it time to change avatars yet?
flag-round-250.png

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They own him and half the politicians in DC!
75%
Fify

Really given the fact we are openly providing arms and intelligence to Ukraine and the current spin is that Ukraine is succeeding in its self defense; (rather we are succeeding in proxy war with Russia)
given that this is open and public-Ukraine aid…
I guess we are whipping it out on the table and measuring it up v China.
Why not? What’s he supposed to say?
“No China owns us?”
“No we fear China?”
Might as well come out and threaten China with Nuclear war. They have many vulnerable dams to blow. They have weaknesses.
Isn’t some of their Air Force Russian supplied?
Maybe the powers that be figure we are still THAT FAR OUT FRONT militarily.
They must believe we are practically invincible to allow comments like that.

The thing was the weak way he said it.
He looked away no eye contact.
It was like he knew they’d ask and he knew he had to say it.
He looked afraid and weak.

I mean he’s like saying let’s all whip em out in words but his actions and body language are micropenis!

grande long

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
All the man buns in the country couldnt help us against china right now.sad facts were broke,woke and in bad shape to be fighting anyone as supplies would dry up quick and we have a terribly incompotent govt in place at the moment.

Reactions: API

Conewago duck'n

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Militarily the US is sitting in a very strong position on this one. Flight ops out of the Phillipine Sea, Japan and S. Korea would turn the China Seas into a graveyard for the Chinese navy and air force. Sadly, once China would turn off the trade spigot, they would destroy the US within a matter of months, if not weeks. They'd never have to fire a missile at the mainland and they could crater our country.
Sad times we are living in, and don't see any measurable improvement in the near term.

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Militarily the US is sitting in a very strong position on this one. Flight ops out of the Phillipine Sea, Japan and S. Korea would turn the China Seas into a graveyard for the Chinese navy and air force. Sadly, once China would turn off the trade spigot, they would destroy the US within a matter of months, if not weeks. They'd never have to fire a missile at the mainland and they could crater our country.
Sad times we are living in, and don't see any measurable improvement in the near term.
I don’t think so.
Some might say it’s trending there but you know, if we went all out tomorrow we would suffer but I think we have the edge.
All out war?
Unless Russia is trying to draw us out by faking complete incompetence I still think we could crush China in the event they invaded Taiwan.
Look at Russias attempt in Ukraine.
China is trying to play the long game get the world off US dollars.
Sometimes big dog gotta eat.
Maybe the time is coming.
I’m not counting us out yet. Even if China thinks they could triumph would they risk it? Tangling with US?
No effin way imo, but we might take it to them and teach them something about mid evil times.