Washington IL tornado lost and found

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by bulldogeverett, Nov 26, 2013.

1. bulldogeverett

bulldogeverett Senior Refuge Member

These were posted on FB today. Someone found them while cleaning up in Washington. I'm trying to get some band numbers off the lanyard. I'm thinking its possible to connect the band numbers to the hunter who may have reported them and get these returned to its rightful owner. Is this possible?[​IMG]

2. bulldogeverett

It was also brought to my attention that most of these bands are "collectibles" from what appears to be Tri-County events if that helps. Hoping maybe one of the bands is legit.

3. Spanky03

Spanky03 Elite Refuge Member

Holy sheet, that guy must put in a lot of time hunting and be really good at it also.

4. SMR_hunter

SMR_hunter Senior Refuge Member

Neat looking lanyard and he must be a Tim Grounds fan! Hopefully it gets returned to the rightful owner!

5. bulldogeverett

Most if not all are tri-county ducks collectibles. Does anyone have a connection to that old group?

6. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

most all the bands are from raffles at the Tri-County Ducks and Geese Forever Banquet, whatever they raffled off was usually numbered with bands,, the calls(duck and flute) are Olts was the major sponsor,they all should be numbered, i think,,lol.every year they would run a different color.. i think they had their own raffle for a big ticket item,,, i don't remember everything but i do know that was some of the biggest and definitely best run Banquets i ever went to,,

Bob Hayes from Havana was involved heavily for the longest time,,(dunno if he was a founding member or not)

Joe Bullard from washington was one of the last presidents i remember

7. zeus

zeus Elite Refuge Member

May try contacting Joe Bullard of Washington... May try sharing it on FB on the Washington IL Tornado Recovery page...

8. KillerKowalski

KillerKowalski Senior Refuge Member

I know nothing about bands as I should since I only have shot two, but I hope if these are real someone locates the owner. I lost my single duck band and was heart broken for months.

9. bulldogeverett

I sent a message to Joe Bullard on FB today. Also tried callin him but number I had was disconnected. Anybody have a cell number for him? Also left a voicemail for Bob Hayes. I'll keep you all updated.

10. zeus

zeus Elite Refuge Member

I saved picture of your post on here and will post it on PHOTOS found from Nov 17, 2013 Illinois Storms/Tornadoes

I am in Washington and will see if I can get an address or phone number for Joe Bullard... I use to know where he lived but that was years ago so he may have moved...