Waterfowl Production Areas

labrador

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about hate? My position is that residents should not be shorted at the expense of residents. That is what I believe is happening currently. This feeling is also shared by many other residents with whom I have conversed. None of my posts reference anything about hate.

Biggy

Refuge Member
Reaction score
My guess is it's some early flash grazing to control brome. I can't imagine they'd leave them out there season long. The mowing last year was likely to open it up a bit so it's easier for the cattle to graze. As far as NR pressure, keep fighting the good fight or you'll end up like KS. Season long open doors for upland and waterfowl, 22k plus deer tags, no limit on NR turkey tags to shoot the few turkeys that are left. With all of those unrestricted opportunities comes more guiding/leasing and you lose out on access. Aside from upland SD residents have it pretty good. Well that and people thinking they own public roads that shut down fishing opportunities. Or the ones who suddenly claim a safety concern in spots people have been fishing from the road for 20 plus years.