California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Weekend is coming,where you headed?

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Baldplate, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Baldplate

Baldplate Senior Refuge Member

My son and I are off to Mendota this weekend. No reservations for either Sat or Sunduy, but we going anyway. I think this will be a good weekend to try a new spot and stay away from all the popular parking lots. I hope there is enough water and a few ducks. I will be in the non reservation line in a F350 with lance camper, so stop by if the light is on and have a cool one. Good luck to all and be safe. Blair

2. nm bound

nm bound Elite Refuge Member

i too will be at mendota and hoping like he11 that the geese are in enough for the spread i'm gonna toss out. good luck baldplate and maybe i'll see you there.

3. TeeMo868

TeeMo868 Elite Refuge Member

I will not be out this weekend.........Little League try-outs all day Saturday and Sunday. I will be out all closing weekend though. Good luck guys.......

4. Mallardchasin'fool

Mallardchasin'fool Elite Refuge Member

Don't waste your time with that big goose spread. Saw only a handful of geese on Wed. Things may change. You never know. Good luck.

5. BullSprig11

BullSprig11 Elite Refuge Member

Have to take my daughter to softball tryouts Saturday, but will be in the reservation line Saturday night for a Sunday hunt. Good luck to all that are going out.

6. yellardog

yellardog Senior Refuge Member

BLAIR, I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND AS WELL, GOING TO HUNT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ON A BUDDIES RESSIE........GOOD LUCK AND I WILL TRY TO CATCH UP WITH YOU NEIGHBOR AND MAYBE HAVE A COLD ONE WITH YA......

CHUCK

7. eddiehsf

eddiehsf Senior Refuge Member

4 of us are heading up after the geese. We hunted this time last year and did well.

good luck and have fun

eddiehsf

8. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Elite Refuge Member

Myself and 3 other buddies will be kiliing Honkers up near Alturas this weekend. One of my buddy leases quite a bit of land up there and has been hunting them about every 3 weeks. Conditions look good for this weekend. We will be taking about 3 dozen Bigfoots, 4 dozen Silo's, final approach blinds and full snow gear!

My buddy hunted up there Monday & Tuesday with his Dad and they shot full limits of Honkers both days!

9. Turnkey

Turnkey Elite Refuge Member

Hunting Graylodge for the first time this year. Got resie # 27, so what the he!! I'll give it a try.

10. RemSpt58

RemSpt58 Elite Refuge Member

Mendota as always. The popular parking lots are the ones that weren't so poular at the begining of the season or in years past. People have evidently been doing some walking and figured out that those popular parking lots weren't the only places on the area that shoot.