Well boys, looks like I'm retiring...

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And I've been selling paintings I do by blowing thru a straw...online.
Invest in yours now. :l

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not nearly the loot you’re speaking of but years ago my girlfriend’s younger brother, just turned 18 and went and bought $10 worth of scratch off tickets. First time player and won $18,000.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And there has to be people still falling for that crap or it simply wouldn't be worth their time and it would have stopped by now. It's just crazy.
I can't believe that some senior citizens fall for this BS or it seems that they do! My mother ALMOST did before I stepped in!

num70

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not nearly the loot you’re speaking of but years ago my girlfriend’s younger brother, just turned 18 and went and bought $10 worth of scratch off tickets. First time player and won $18,000.
Encourage him to never play again.
He'll be one of a very small handful of people who will be "lifetime ahead" on lottery.

Il. MudDuk

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that some senior citizens fall for this BS or it seems that they do! My mother ALMOST did before I stepped in!
A lady friend of mine's grandmother got taken for some cash within the last year (via the phone). She was 92 at the time.
She's a nice old gal but mentally not as sharp as she once was.
Apparently her son who lives with her wasn't aware of the scam until after the fact.

I'm all for making a living, but damn, you cant possibly have a soul to do this to anyone.

Latest posts