Well football starts today.

negooseman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They should win 6 games. Of course, they should of won more each season Frost has been coach. :D :doh If they don’t win these first 3 games, their morale will be crushed and the Oklahoma game will test the boosters’/fans’ faith in Frost.

negooseman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Glad hunting season starts soon. :dv I’ll change my prediction from earlier….they might win 5 games now. :D Every team makes mistakes and has penalties….what else can you come up with coach Frost? :rolleyes:

AppalachianHollers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Amazingly sloppy special teams. Offense cannot pass protect. Martinez can’t avoid stupid decisions.

Don’t know to what extent it’s Frost’s fault.

Backwards bleed

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Imo they had a chance to win 3 games this year and they already lost one of those. The game of the century could be the the game of the century x2. Oklahoma could score 100 points on us!
I use to run plays to Osborne from the defensive coordinators box for Frank S. It was amazing watching him pick apart the other teams. I was a huge Nebraska fan until they messed up and fired Frank S. The team hasn't been even close to the same since then.
Now I just hope that they win more games so that there are less people out hunting on Saturdays.