Well, it has started...

rhpierce

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine went on social media to a duck hunting group. Guy from SC posted up a picture with a limit and the usual, "gettin' it done on Arkansas public on the opener...and XXX killed his first band!!"

Only issue was that the picture was from about three or four years ago, and my friend was the one who actually took the picture of his friend who had, in fact, killed a band (maybe his first?).

I've heard of guys "borrowing" ducks from other groups for a tailgate shot or saving ducks from a couple days to have a big tailgate shot, but this is just...I can't even say how dumb this is. There's like mouth breathing, then cousin breedin', then mustard on p'taters, then bag of hammers, then Detroit Lions season ticket holders, then this.

MALLARD MAGICIAN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Duck hunters today = Goober, no exception!!!

I’ve been force to retire from the fray, just to not have guilt by association. :yes

It’s been sad to watch it die, but the sport is dead.

rhpierce

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Duck hunters today = Goober, no exception!!!

I’ve been force to retire from the fray, just to not have guilt by association. :yes

It’s been sad to watch it die, but the sport is dead.

Not everyone is like that, I get it, but it sure seems like a growing trend. More about the illusion and what everyone thinks than just going and doing it because it's what you do...

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
When you set up in Peepaw’s hole and you’re not his grandson.
76A86CBC-C098-4E2D-A8B5-4F979308F334.jpeg