What Ever Happened To : : : :

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Doc E, Aug 13, 2019.

1. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

Not sure but the liberal state I live in gives the illegals drivers license. Many of the illegals provide counterfeit information to get jobs and cheat the system.

Won't be long before burgers will be hard to buy in fast food as they all are now catering to taco's and other stuff.

I would be curious to know what the estimated amount of Hispanics are that are actually legally here in this country.

2. fishnfool

fishnfool Elite Refuge Member

Behold, the Fuge....where even the price of a McD's value meals is turned into politics.

3. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Why because they have tan skin of course!

TheDuckSlayer likes this.
  4. Huntges11

Huntges11 Senior Refuge Member

Whatever happened to............... my can of dip?? Back when I started it was 60-70 cents a can. I remember getting a can of Key for .87 in college. And I know a guy who swore it off when chew hit $2.00 a can. Now HE%% if can find it for about $4 I think its a bargain. Mostly its 5 or $6 if I go to a rob n stop store. I distinctly remember telling my wf last year on vacation on Cape Cod I paid $8! A personal record for me. Damn near wasn't worth it!!!!

TheDuckSlayer likes this.
  5. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

12 pound Napoleon? Was this a re-enactment of the barrage that preceded Pickett’s charge?

I was just at Gettysburg a month ago. Very hallowed place.

riverrat47 and okie drake like this.
  6. TheDuckSlayer

Counterfeit documents will not work with E-Verify (it’s a federal database)... if an employer uses the system, it will determine if a potential employee is legally eligible to work in this country with 100% accuracy.

7. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Have you been to Canada? You'd be happy to pay $8.
    Personally I think tax it and use the revenue to fund healthcare.

8. TheDuckSlayer

Bro tell me about it. I bought a can of Cope in NY and about had a heart attack... 10 bucks for one can!!

9. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

I can't imagine what it would be in Canada these days. Ten years ago, not only was a can of Cope close to $10 there, it was a skinny plastic can which held about half what we are used to. Further, freshness is evidently not part of the goal up there with dip. A brand new can was no more fresh than the half can of Grizzly I've had sitting on my desk for the last 18 months.

10. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

In a plastic can as well? Overseas you can only get cope in a plastic can. It sucked. Stateside Copenhagen could fetch $40/tin in Iraq. My birthday cake was a stateside can of Copenhagen with a ghetto candle in it. To this day it is still the best birthday “cake” I’ve ever had.

bill cooksey and Wareagle1 like this.