Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

What happened to Gabby Petito?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by TheDuckSlayer, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

2. Timber Hole

Timber Hole Elite Refuge Member

So let me get this straight….hundreds of people look for the guy for a few weeks and find nothing and then his parents walk right out and find some personal possessions? Do I have that right?????

jjgoose likes this.
  3. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

that’s the way I read it. And now there’s cadaver dogs on the scene.

4. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

Petito's parents (for the 2 weeks prior to 9/10): Multiple ignored phone calls and texts to Brian and his parents in an effort to locate their daughter...

Laundrie and his Parents (9/6-9/8): Go camping.

Police (9/11): Go to the Laundrie home and ask to speak to Brian, but never get to lay eyes on him.

Laundrie's Parents (to police on 9/11): "Here is our lawyer's phone number."

Laundrie's Parents (on 9/17 to police who showed up at their home again, looking for their son): "He left his wallet and cell phone here, took his backpack and went hiking at the Carlton Reserve on the 14th and we haven't seen him since. We found his car there on the 15th and brought it home on the 16th."

Social Media: Posts pictures of his car parked at the Laundrie home on the 15th...

Laundrie's Parents (on 10/5): "Umm... We meant to say that he left to go hiking on the 13th (not the 14th) and we found his car there on the 14th (not the 15th) and brought it home on the 15th (not the 16th)."

Everyone on the planet: "So you're saying that your son, who police had been trying to contact, went hiking on the 13th without his wallet or phone and when he didn't come home that night or the next morning, you were concerned enough to go and find his car but decided to leave it there for another night before bringing it home, then waited an additional 2 days before reporting your son (who you were concerned enough to go looking for 3 days ago) missing to the police who happened to showed up to your home looking for him?"

Laundrie's Parents: (the sound of crickets chirping)

Laundrie's Parents (almost 1 month after last seeing their son): "We'd like to help look for our son because we are concerned about him."

Laundrie's Parents (a week or so after they expressed an interest in helping with the search): "I know that we said that he was hiking at the Carlton Reserve, but we actually found his car at Myakkahatchtee Creek Park (which is 17 miles from the reserve that you guys have been searching for the last 3 weeks)."

Laundrie's Parents (to police today, 2 weeks after "joining" the search): "Here is a trail that Brian frequented."

Police (to Laudrie's Parents, literally minutes after being shown the trail): "We think we found some of his stuff, can you confirm?..."

Yeah, smells a bit fishy.

5. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

The movie will be amazing.

teul2, Sam Ortmann, Pirogue and 3 others like this.
  6. Timber Hole

Timber Hole Elite Refuge Member

I hope they include some of the Fuge comments in the movie! That would be awesome!!!!! :yes

teul2 and Sam Ortmann like this.
  7. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

8. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Hopefully it's him so we can all get some sleep. :yes

9. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

I hope we find out the results of all this and we never hear about it(like most news IMO) again. :doh

10. bustsducks

bustsducks Elite Refuge Member

The only thing that could it a better movie. Is Joe Exotic playing Dog