What position did you play?

salthunter

Reaction score
I had recorded the Stanly Cup . And watched a bit.

Of the athletics you played or play what position and sports did you play?.
I started thinking back to the sporting activities we did as a kid.
My dad had been a avid baseball player, I was i Little League before I was old enough, mostly because I had an old catchers mitt. :dohIn baseball I ended up as 1st base, short and eventually pitcher.
I barely wrestled Varsity in 9th grade , At 100 lbs I was wrestling 119, 132 1and 156, Then quit to play hockey. Hockey left wing or left -D. My college years I worked hunted and trapped ,, and didnt participate in any organized sports. At one time I did want to do mixed martial arts. My instructor said we would talk if I went to a meet as a spectator, He knew it wasnt for me.

So what sports were you involved in and position, and even age

GK1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
1st base. When your a chunky kid they always stick you at 1st base....or catcher.

take'm

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Left field for baseball as a kid/teen.i could run fast for small bursts, catch like Buxton! But sometimes sailed the ball when throwing into infield lol.
Right wing in hockey for 10 years.damn near like Gretzky.

creedsduckman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was the guy that somehow always got hit in the head with the basketball when we played in gym. Not sure what that position is called.

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
In baseball I played all positions except pitcher and catcher.
In hockey, I played all positions.
Basketball...bench and waterboy!!
Soccer I played numerous positions...I don't remember the names....I was a better goal keeper...

Mort

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Played Little League baseball...mainly second, short stop, and all outfield positions. Bad coaches in the majors and I gave it up. My favorite sport in high school was football. I liked playing line backer, but also played center on offense. I had a choice of going deer hunting in Utah during my junior year, or continue playing football...I gave up football for the rest of that year. Played basket ball in my freshman year, but didn't care for it. Ran track in my junior year, but didn't care for it. Wrestled in my junior year at 168 and performed well. I played tennis all four years and performed well.

Woodduck31

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
offensive tackle, defensive end in high school. Caleb was a 4 year starter in baseball in college, played 3rd and outfield, but was there to hit.

Latest posts