What the 'Obamagate' Scandals Mean and Why They Matter

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by The_Duck_Master, May 27, 2020.

1. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

I found this to be a clear and concise overview of the what, who, when and why of all the piles of horse apples thrown at Trump before during and after the election by the Obama admin, democrat party, alphabet soup and MSM lackeys.

What the 'Obamagate' Scandals Mean and Why They Matter
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...magate_scandals_mean_and_why_they_matter.html

Pretty clear indication that many people should end up in jail for treason.

API, IV Hunt and widgeon like this.
  2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I believe that their will be indictments of those in the intelligence community who were involved in the leaking of Michael Flynn to the press and their will be indictments of those in the intelligence community who were involved w/ the FISA abuse regarding Carter Page. I don't believe that it will involve anybody in the Obama Whitehouse.

Obama was corrupt - but he wasn't stupid.

stevena198301, Huntsprig and widgeon like this.
  3. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

"Whether you are Democrat or Republican, whether you like Donald Trump or loathe him, these violations matter."

4. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Would the "reporters" LMAO, be on the hook in anyway accepting the leak and giving it to the public knowing it was bogus?

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Trump said today he may shut down social media outlets that speak against him.

Somebody better muzzle Stump. :joker

Considering the falling ratings of the Fake News he has a pretty good head start.

6. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Imagine hating Trump and defending that hate based upon the scumbaggery of the Obama crowd. :scratch

7. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

That is how dictators start... control the information... starts with "fake news", the puppets repeating it and carry the torch, move on to social media.
    I believe all communist dictators do this in their country... i meant control the flow, not tweet.

Extra tin foil...

8. pintail2222

I agree w/ you regarding Trump threatening to shut down Twitter. They are a private company and can do what they want. He doesn’t have the authority to so.

If they want to fact check Trump - their call. But then the case can be made that they’ll have to fact check everybody. Especially come election time.

Any thoughts on the OP?

9. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Yes, he was......BOTH corrupt AND stupid.....because he believed he was smarter than everyone else AND nobody would ever know he was responsible for any of it. Anyone with half a brain and any honesty, connected most of the dots on this 3 years ago, and also KNOWS Obama was a driving force in its execution. There’s your sign.

FWIW: No, Trump can’t ‘order’ Twitter shut down. Twitter (and Facebook) can both be FCC regulated/restricted (since they’ve started policing, censoring, ‘fact’ checking, etc) as they are not mere ‘open platforms’ any longer. Trump IS the boss of the FCC.

Trump often states things that practically accurate, if not technically astute. He might do it on purpose, just to watch the circus over it. However, it’s unlike Obama’s attempts to regulate constitutional stuff through mere executives or underhandedness, that had nothing to do with any real threat to anyone or the nation....or use OGAs in an attempted coup.

I’m pretty sure nobody will use the 2nd to defend Twitter’s first, over their snubbing of both.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  10. pintail2222

From what I have heard this morning is that Twitter has been considered
    a depository of content. They have fought for the right to be called that and not a Publisher. But when they step in and editorialize some of the posted content they then become a Publisher and so they now fall under the same laws as Publishers.

lugnut, OneShotBandit and ALMODUX like this.