Elite Refuge Member
- Mar 11, 2000
- Reaction score
- Indian Territory, Oklahoma
97% of EV’s are still on the road. The remaining 3% actually made it home to get recharged.What is funny is if there were lines to plug in, those who irrationally hate EVs would use that as evidence as to why we shouldn't adopt them! lol. I think it is a good thing that we have "too many" chargers right now as EVs become a greater and greater piece of the transportation puzzle we will need them.
Public charging stations will never be used like gas stations are used. Most people charge at home most of the time. If every night when you got home your car magically filled with gas while you slept how often would you need to go to a gas station?