Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

White Rock Evac Series back in stock

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by pentail, Jun 30, 2019.

1. backwater1

backwater1 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

He is just a troll....I review positive and negative feedback on a weekly basis with our team and the EVAC Snows have been in line with normal expectations. At Rogers last weekend the response and feedback was all positive. GK1 has never had one in hand because of his juvenile negative attitude towards me. I learned a long time ago it's best not to work with some customers GK1 being one of them, no matter what you do they won't be happy.
    -James

2. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Not a troll-just honest. You seem to have a decent group of guys and your windsocks are of good quality but at to high of a price point. Don't use silhouettes so cannot speak for those (though feedback seems positive). Every other product you have put out I have either bought to try or knew someone who had them for me to review. From the original blind door decoys to the EVAC ( yes I have had them in hand) I have found nothing positive. Your product is always way to quick to market without proper field testing with guys who actually hunt hard and give brutally honest reviews. The first FB's were complete junk (hence the quick release of the EVAC) and the new ones are almost impossible to get to stay in form without heat after compressing-which then defeats the purpose of having a soft decoy anyway. I have more feedback if you would like. You said you review both good and bad..........well here you go.

3. backwater1

backwater1 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

You are a troll....your reply is simply your juvenile attempt to hide...that you are a troll. I will take your product feedback into consideration with malice, but rushing, price points, quick release cover up's....please...where are you a buyer at? What's your retail experience? How many products have you brought to market? You are just regurgitating words someone fed you.

The EVAC's work, I have hunted over them, lots of satisfied customers have hunted over them. The product is successful and will be in the future no matter how much that angers you personally.

4. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Wow. That's how you review negative feedback? That explains a lot. Good luck with your products, I will spend my money elsewhere and give my honest opinion to whoever may find it valuable in making a decision on what or may not work for them.

5. maskedmallard

maskedmallard Refuge Member

You realize you come off as one of the worlds biggest pricks in the posts where you aren't just spamming product or promotional sales? I've never seen a company rep bash on a potential, current or past customer more than you have. Class act as always.

callinfowl likes this.
  6. swampstomper

swampstomper Senior Refuge Member

From what I,ve seen all EVA decoys are going to get dents in them even after heating and reforming them from shipping. Seems the whole idea with EVA is to keep shipping costs and weight down. Probably cheaper to manufacture too. Minor dents probably don,t matter to the birds but if you want to cram them tight in a bag for transport and storage you,re going to get major deforming. Especially if they,re stored in a real hot area like my storage units here in TX. I have some, just keep them stored kinda loose.