Who carries here?

twodog

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
My favorite Glock is a Gen. 3 17. It can be concealed easier than you might think but something like a 43X is so much easier.
My favorite Glock is the 19x. 17 grip and 19 slide. The 21 is my second favorite to shoot and it is also my nightstand gun. The 43x is very small but has a grip the length of the 19. I can get my whole hand on it and therefore shoot it accurately.

My 17 is a great shooter but there is something about the 19x I love. I think it’s the balance.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Cross this line and I will be forced to disarm you... officer Bernard J. Fyfe.
I'm supposed to keep my firearms locked up and the ammo locked up. It's a crime to have shells laying around the house too. I dont make the laws I just break them. :l

Humpback A5

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I've been carrying a S & W 442 .38 Special in my front right pocket for several years......never leave home without it.

S & W 442.jpg

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I have always drooled over the LW commander. They feel so good in the hand. I had a Glock 21. Highly accurate but it felt like a brick in the hand. There’s just something about a 1911.
Absolutely the 1911 feels better but if I have to use the Glock and it ends up in an evidence locker, I know I can get another just like it without laying out the scratch for a LW Commander

Glock,the beater pickup of pistols….they ain’t pretty but they go bang when you need it

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My son's agency issued Glock 43X for backup gun. I like the way it fits my hand and will be switching over to it for everyday carry. Currently, I carry a Glock 19 and have no problems with carrying it but think the 43X is a better option. I did purchase a Tac Sol 22 lr conversion kit for the 19 and find it's an economical solution for practice. Same sight picture and trigger pull but not the cost of 9mm ammo.

Ange

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Absolutely the 1911 feels better but if I have to use the Glock and it ends up in an evidence locker, I know I can get another just like it without laying out the scratch for a LW Commander

Glock,the beater pickup of pistols….they ain’t pretty but they go bang when you need it
I will never forget what the owner of a gun store in Mesquite, TX told me ablut Glocks: “ They just work. “.

Latest posts