Who is actually our President today?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by DComeaux, Feb 22, 2021.

1. DComeaux

DComeaux Elite Refuge Member

I watch occasionally, as much as I can stand (seconds) when an alert pops up from Brietbart with President Biden speaking. The babbling that spews out during his attempt to add his own words and thoughts to a written script and his mannerisms show me only a vessel propped up in front of the American people.
    Just minutes ago I clicked on a live speech entitled announcement on small business. I listened to just a touch of it and asked myself who is actually running this country. I doubt seriously that Joe Binden in his current mental state can actually know what he stands for or what direction he wants to go with policies. They prop him up in front of a camera with a pen and dump executive orders in front of him to sign. How is this a leader of a country? Can anyone tell me who is actually the President of the United States of America?

2. Goosekiller

Goosekiller Senior Refuge Member

Biden only speaks when the teleprompter is rolling.
    And I've never seen a VP spend so much time with the president. The secret service usually keeps them distanced.

mooseknuckle and pintail2222 like this.
  3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

President Window Licker is a Meat Puppet.

WHUP ! Hen, ripline, IV Hunt and 2 others like this.
  4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

”I don’t know what I’m signing.”

And so does Kamala answer him by telling him what he is signing? No.... :doh

WHUP ! Hen, DComeaux and Bclick like this.
  5. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

As noted in another thread... who's gonna step up and defend Joe the tool?

6. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

Officially it's President Window Licker. Unofficially it's Bend Over Betty.

WHUP ! Hen and OneShotBandit like this.
  7. GeorgiaDawg

GeorgiaDawg Senior Refuge Member

Some of y'all really are **********. Joe Biden has an acknowledged speech impediment which is well documented and has had it since childhood. Mocking people for physical disabilities is about as low as low gets....but of course your annointed leader has made a career out of it and y'all love that orange *******. Were that there were a heaven and hell and that anyone who would stoop so low as to make disparaging remarks about a person with an acknowledged and obvious speech impediment would go to location prescribed by God and the bible for such acts....but of course y'all only pretend to believe and like any sane adult know better.....

Spencer5100 likes this.
  8. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I can see it now. Biden pukes hard all over queen of England and craps himself. Nora O'DONNELL claims he spit up a little. CNN reports Biden coughed a piece of broccoli that was stuck to his denture.

Wait. Biden has a speech problem? Really?
    Do tell

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  9. blacktail

blacktail Elite Refuge Member

:l:l:l
    :l:l:l:l:l:l

The POTWL, (Pres of window lickers) is a tool. A tool of the Far Left people who want to ruin our country.
    You, Georgia Dawg, are obviously a card carrying member of that group. :yes

10. DComeaux

DComeaux Elite Refuge Member

I am not mocking anyone, I'm telling of my observations and voicing my concerns. I actually feel sorry for the man who is being used in such a way. Watch videos of Joe Biden in years past, even the Obama years and you'll not see what you see today. The Trump hate was very blinding and caused many to vote foolishly. Now we have 4 years of who knows what.