Who is actually our President today?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by DComeaux, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Marble man bad!!

yellowlab03 and OneShotBandit like this.
  2. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator

I want to know where that room/stage is really located.

pintail2222 likes this.
  3. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

He’s lost some of his marbles.

5. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Not one word about the word.

6. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

Should we switch to President Wiiiinduuuuuhoooow Liiiickkkkkkkeeeeeeer?

IV Hunt likes this.
  7. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Quite the scenario. I would think folks would be pro Biden all the way instead of treating him like he should be removed. So, many of you must welcome the VP stepping up to the take over the presidency, and let’s see, who then gets to become the new VP. Pelosi, AOC, Buttigieg, who? It would seem you’all are in the “be careful what you ask for” zone. Hey, the libs were dang near as crazy. Sure, Trump was a joke and they wanted him out, but if Pence had become president after a Trump impeachment, it seems the republicans would likely have won the White House again. It would’ve diminished a lot of the energy the dems had from Trumps BS rhetoric. Crazy logic, not that any of it seems logical.

Sam Ortmann and Michael like this.
  8. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Somehow I just KNOW pintail is going back to 2016 and getting some "Hillary is the most qualified ever" post you spewed to rub in. I would but doing it on a phone is too hard for me.
    I will wait.:)

9. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Removed?? Hell no! This is just about to get good! :l :l

Timber Hole likes this.
  10. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

He's going to be removed, we all know it. This was always part of the grand design. His advancing dementia is just making it harder for them to meet their designed timeframes.

Why would the people really pulling the strings (it wasn't joe) pick kamala? She had the most liberal voting record of anyone in the senate, that generally isn't a winning formula. She is so repulsive, most folks don't like her (even within her own party). She never garnered more than 3% support when running for president and was out before it really got serious. Black vote, her support is marginal at best. Women vote, quite unpopular.

Maybe, it's because they picked someone so vile, that they know there is no way joe gets impeached, despite his well documented crimes and cognitive issues.

It gets better, he will be removed sometime next year. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) when a president is removed before half their term is over the vice president is then eligible to serve the remaining two years, and can then run twice more for president.

When kamala assumes the presidency, she won't be able to be removed either. She gets to play the gender card and the race card against her opposition. You know xenophobic, racist, bigoted, blah, blah, blah that they always call anyone who disagrees with them.

They stole the election from the most popular president in history, they can do it again. Just wait and see.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    IV Hunt, fishmunkee and OneShotBandit like this.