Who is actually our President today?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by DComeaux, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Nah....I have more faith in my people than that.

While I think your scenario has merit...we know how devious these people are....that will be the point where enough is enough.

Then......the giant is awakened. You ain't really seen "woke" yet. :yes

2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

I follow much of your thought. I don’t though agree that the election was stolen nor that Trump was anywhere close to the most popular ever. Way too many people vote R or D without any aspect to like or dislike of the particular candidate. I just know way to many conservatives that don’t like Trump and thought it was stupid for not impeaching him to get Pence in the White House.

Now though, I do think Biden steps down in the time frame you’re suggesting. But, depending on the atmosphere politically shortly thereafter, what would cause the new president to step aside or not get the nomination next election. IfHarris leads the 24 ticket for the D’s, then I think the D’s want Trump to run and bring his rhetoric again. Both parties are fighting for 10% of the vote in many states. The party that wins that 10% probably doesn’t win it but instead the other party loses it. The Rs lost the 10% in the last election, the D’s didn’t win that 10%. A lot of things can happen between now and then to push that 10% either direction, but if nothing happens to push it, rhetoric, name calling and tone will likely cause the loss because I don’t believe the 10% likes either party currently.

3. Phil N

Phil N Elite Refuge Member

I hope I'm wrong, I really do!

I'm not sure how much more of a sleeping giant can be awoken when it comes to voting. Trump got 75 million votes. The more likely number is closer to 80 million when accounting for the votes that were switched to joe and the ones that were outright taken from president Trump's tally. Given the supreme court's inaction today, we are in a bad way.

IV Hunt likes this.
  4. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

We've been in a bad way before.....the remedy this time may be worse than we've seen in our lifetime, but it's coming....it always does.

WHUP ! Hen, ALMODUX and yellowlab03 like this.
  5. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

I love this place man the BDS is off the rails now. Love it. So funny!!!

6. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

:l :l :l The jester can't even come up with a new name.....we might need a new jester. Maybe one with more education. :l

WHUP ! Hen, IV Hunt, ALMODUX and 4 others like this.
  7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

???? Big Dip Sh!t?

newduk, IV Hunt, ALMODUX and 2 others like this.
  8. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Biden Does Stutter. :l

9. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Love watching the melting going on heads exploding etc. it’s over be happy man don’t let some slime bag in DC affect your happy minutes, unless you got nothing to live for. :l :yes :l :yes :l

10. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

There is no melting you goof.....there is just watching, laughing, and waiting....life is too good to let this get in the way. :yes

OneShotBandit likes this.