Who is actually our President today?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by DComeaux, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Thats cool as long as your not letting the swamp effect your day! Carry on bossman!

2. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

The last time this nation had conditions like today...this happened.

Four dead in Ohio.
    We're on a knifes edge.

3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I dunno. It was a Repub Gov who called in the National Guard to Kent Ohio upon the request of a Dem mayor. Seems as of late the unrest is in Blue States w/ Dem Mayors and Dem Governor’s who are feckless towards unrest.

4. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

Fact is the individuals pulling Bidens strings, pulled Obamas, Bushes, & will also pull those of Harris when this nation can't handle Biden. The problem with President Trump, is that he never had the strings & did not follow orders.

5. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

All of those who are proclaiming Biden unfit for office are playing right into the Dem’s hands. When they roll out the 25th or Biden himself says he has to quit, we won’t be able to say it was a setup, the left will say, “ even you have admitted he is unfit”.

I agree with those who say careful what you wish for. I feel the left will wait til after the mid terms to pull the trigger to avoid losses during those elections for the bait and switch. Kamala could never be elected on her own. If I was Bernie, I would be pissed .

yellowlab03 likes this.
  6. Sam Ortmann

Sam Ortmann Senior Refuge Member

He may or may not have stutter, I don’t really know. What I do know, is that I do have stutter. And they way he talks is not the symptoms of stuttering. I HATE when people say he talks that way because of his stutter. No, I have a stutter and can still say clear, succinct, coherent, intelligent sentences. It occasionally comes out a little sideways or takes me an extra second to get it out, but that’s about it. I have never met anybody with a stutter that rambles, mumbles, and bumbles around when they talk they way he does. I have met people that were too old to safely drive, much less hold the nuclear launch codes, that talk that way though.

DComeaux, newduk, SEKhunter and 3 others like this.
  7. Sam Ortmann

Sam Ortmann Senior Refuge Member

It’s actually kinda insulting that people seem to think having a stutter makes you sound like a babbling, dementiated fool

8. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

The problem for the dems is: Biden is the fittest they have. They picked him OVER all those ‘less fit’.....by word AND votes....or hook and crook. If he’s not fit, no democrat is.

9. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

That or they picked the perfect puppet. They picked him because they knew they could control him, he lets them because he gets to say he was POTUS, even for a day. That's why they kept him hidden away during the campaign. They were running interference, the media and social media did everything for him, he just had to keep his mouth shut and not have one of those "basket of de plor ables" comments that sank him. Kind of hard to lose when you have big tech and social media in your corner.

YL03

SEKhunter and pintail2222 like this.
  10. duckman54

duckman54 Elite Refuge Member

That and probably 20 million fraudulent votes. :l

lugnut and IV Hunt like this.