Who is watching?

golden boy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The mission of the Wildlife and Parks Commission is to conserve and enhance Kansas wildlife and provide the public with opportunities for use and appreciation of Kansas’ natural resources. The Governor selects the chair.

Statutory Requirement: Term Expires:

Region 1 6/30/2019

Region 2 6/30/2019

Region 3 6/30/2017

Region 3 6/30/2020

Region 4 6/30/2019

Region 5 6/30/2018

Member 6/30/2018

I will guess lauber is the "member"

kchusker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
So when are the Kansas waterfowl seasons going to finally be made known or I have missed something? ebraska's seasons have been out for weeks. Perhaps their board of commissioners are not as much a cluster as the Kansas one.

gold10

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The seasons were approved at the meeting on 4/21. Not sure if ksoutdoors.com has everything updated yet though. I think they are having too much fun working out the bugs on their new licensing system that went live 5/1.

1SGDuckHUnter

Reaction score
The seasons were approved at the meeting on 4/21. Not sure if ksoutdoors.com has everything updated yet though. I think they are having too much fun working out the bugs on their new licensing system that went live 5/1.
I believe KDWPT has the hardest time with the simplest things such as updating a website or they feel using information as power is a good strategy. If they make us want it we will spend more money when the info is released.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you should
Trying use a statute that pertains to polling places to charge illegality at a KDWP meeting.

You already have been categorized as a “squeaky wheel” by the folks that you are trying to influence that actually make policy…..

Might as well go for the brass ring and shoot for “deranged nut job”.

Another bold strategy Cotton….tell us how it works out for ya

:l:l:l:l