Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Who wins?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Langford, Nov 3, 2020.

Who wins the 2020 Presidential Election?

1. Trump/Pence

76.0%
  2. Biden/Harris

24.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markd

markd Elite Refuge Member

I'll send you $20 if they do. In fact I'll send $20 if they retain even 1 of them.

2. fishnfool

fishnfool Elite Refuge Member

I have zero doubt the runoffs will showcase the absolute worst effects of money in politics....and instead of being a reason to fix it, the races will just become roadmaps of how to spend it "better" next time.

Ducker 4 Ever and Allan like this.
  3. markd

markd Elite Refuge Member

Progressives were caught asleep at the switch with Hillary, that won't happen again.

4. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I don't think I've given my personal opinion on it. I said we spent 4 years listening to the Left scream another country stole our election. Why is this election different? Only because the Right is now saying it.

Wareagle1, hunting1, CJW and 2 others like this.
  5. fishnfool

fishnfool Elite Refuge Member

I think they believed the polling in 2020 too and the narrow margins and loss of House seats was a huge wakeup call. Now with Biden's entire agenda in jeopardy with a GOP-controlled senate the entire circus is about to descend on GA.

markd likes this.
  6. ducknwork

ducknwork Elite Refuge Member

Don’t ask me. I’m just pointing out the obvious alternative to your claim.

7. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

And before that the Left spent 8 years listening to a significant portion of the Right (including our current POTUS) scream about birth certificates and questioning the legitimacy of the President...

8. duckman54

duckman54 Elite Refuge Member

Probably won't be any difference if they use the same voting machines.

9. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Truth be told, I don't remember 8 years of screaming about that, at least here in AL. Just the complainers that were gonna complain regardless.

Ratdaddy likes this.
  10. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Not sure what you mean.
    You said that, "Left screamed Russia Collusion and Russian election interference, only to then drop back and say it’s impossible to tamper with an election?" I was just saying that there are VERY well-respected people on the right who are pointing out (what I also believe is) the obvious. That is to say, that the amount of collusion and sheer number of players that would have to be involved in something like this, renders it an impossibility.

As much as I never really understood the Russia-interference accusation (and still don't understand it), it seemed like a more feasible fantasy than does the idea that 4 or 6 or 8 states, in multiple counties in each state, are trucking in fake ballots. (Again, I'm sure there's more to the accusation than that...I'm just simplifying it and would again refer to my earlier post that corroboration on that level, without someone spilling the beans just strikes me as stunningly "creative")
    You wanna fix a ball game, you get to the kicker. Basketball? The Ref. An election in a country of 340 Million? There's no one, or two or ten or 20 or whatever. It takes a huge number of people to be "in the know", which is the death of any secret.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.